Official Week 1 Thursday AND Friday Night Games Thread

I just started a YouTube TV 7 day trial and I'm really enjoying it on my Roku. Crisp, loads quickly, has tons of great sports channels.
Also unlimited DVR for saving bunch of movies.

Their app works great on my TV as well, so didn't need the Roku so far.

Really happy with YoutubeTV so far. They just need to add NFL TV.

Also, we just saw 3 tipped passes intercepted at the LOS in like 10 minutes, between MSU, Stanford, and Colorado just now. That's weird.

I just started the Hulu with Live TV 7 day trial, pretty nice so far except for the interface. Probably has the same offerings but also everything else Hulu offers. Can enter your zip to see what channels you'd get

https://www.hulu.com/live-tv#allchannels

Also unlimited DVR for saving bunch of movies.

Their app works great on my TV as well, so didn't need the Roku so far.

Really happy with YoutubeTV so far. They just need to add NFL TV.
As I read this and was agreeing and then just got a playback error. (I use chrome cast to watch YouTube tv).

I just started the Hulu with Live TV 7 day trial, pretty nice so far except for the interface. Probably has the same offerings but also everything else Hulu offers. Can enter your zip to see what channels you'd get

https://www.hulu.com/live-tv#allchannels

We have Hulu - got a lot of shows my wife likes. I also like the new Stephen King show. I can't figure out the user interface at all... and I work in this space. It's really bad.

Jesus, this öööö face is trying to say that if Washington loses this first game it might mean the PAC12 gets left out of the playoffs.

IWantToBeRecycled.org sounds like a dystopian future apocalypse hellscape thing.

We have Hulu - got a lot of shows my wife likes. I also like the new Stephen King show. I can't figure out the user interface at all... and I work in this space. It's really bad.
Yeah, Hulu's interface is just the worst. The only UI that's worse is probably the Fire TV's overall interface. It's just not intuitive at all.

I have regular Hulu and I might give Hulu Live a shot because I'm trying to go as long as I can without paying for anything this season.

Back