Other Games Thread.

Did I see that King for Miami is out with an injury? Seems like coming back for his senior season wasn't the best idea...

JRjr
He was rehabbing from a November ACL Injury, so he had nowhere else to go anyway, my guess is he was hoping for at least 2-3 of their OLs to develop in the off season

It didn't happen, they are worse on the OL this yr

If Clemson keeps winning like this they won’t get into the final 4

Kelly has the most wins in Notre Dame history? How is that possible?

JRjr

It is odd as hell seeing a bunch of FSU Players on Defense, just seeing them on Defense they look nothing like future NFL players like FSU used to always look like

They look like FAU wearing the wrong UNIs

JRjr
Noter(sic) Dame Coaches don't last long, Kelly might be the longest tenured ND HC, the pressure to win is so great most of their guys only last 10 years or so

Norvell is fired after this Game

If this was a Road Game, they'd give him the Lame Kitten-USC treatment and not allow him on the Team Plane home

Norvell is fired after this Game

If this was a Road Game, they'd give him the Lame Kitten-USC treatment and not allow him on the Team Plane home
Do they hire Prime Time or is it time for Bobby Petrino to finally slither his way back into FBS?

Noter(sic) Dame Coaches don't last long, Kelly might be the longest tenured ND HC, the pressure to win is so great most of their guys only last 10 years or so
Kelly’s winning percentage is not as good as the iconic coaches he’s being compared to.

JRjr
That’s one of those things that made me feel old, I would’ve guessed he was still Cincinnati’s coach eight years ago, Does not feel like he’s been there for 11 seasons

Do they hire Prime Time or is it time for Bobby Petrino to finally slither his way back into FBS?
I would hire Urban Meyer

He's not cut out for the NFL losing his cool over Pre-season Games and threatening Assts Jobs during the Pre-season, he's wound too tight to coach at that level

Prime isn't quite ready for a P5 Job, maybe go after Eric Bienemy of the Chiefs

Seeing FSU today, their Roster is wayyy worse than ours, at some point they have to stick with 1 Guy until he can get them to the 9 win Level, once FSU gets to 9 win level they become a hot place to go and then the recruits all want to go there

Ga state leading Allburn 10-9
I don't have any issues with Auburn but this is funny as hell. Things like ESPN's studio guy saying "The ACC gets bragging rights over the SEC!" like it's most unlikely occurrence in sports history makes any SEC suffering enjoyable.

I would hire Urban Meyer

He's not cut out for the NFL losing his cool over Pre-season Games and threatening Assts Jobs during the Pre-season, he's wound too tight to coach at that level

Prime isn't quite ready for a P5 Job, maybe go after Eric Bienemy of the Chiefs

Seeing FSU today, their Roster is wayyy worse than ours, at some point they have to stick with 1 Guy until he can get them to the 9 win Level, once FSU gets to 9 win level they become a hot place to go and then the recruits all want to go there
I don't know that Meyer's heart would hold out in that job. The rebuild will be a nightmare for anyone who tries and I don't see Florida State being a competitive player in the ACC anytime in the foreseeable future.

I know we hate the SEC and all, but I'm not sure a successful Georgia State is good for us. We want to the Atlanta team. And the Georgia team. There can only be one

Back