Other Games Thread.

With a career record of 73-88.

I know this may come to a shock to you, but these football teams and their coaches DO still represent institutions of higher learning. They haven't gone full-on AAU yet, as you seem to desire. So while they still carry the names of those universities, their character (oh, the horror!) does matter. Because when a school is publicly represented by a certain level of dirtbag, it brings disrepute to the school, which often does not please the alumni (even possibly some wealthy alumni), many of whom contribute major $$$ to the school but DNGAF about football.

These schools are not the Raiders and they are not run by Al Davis.

Now I grant you that his misdeeds appear to be 20+ years old. That helps a lot. But before I took the risk to hire him only to find out he's still the same dude, I sure as hell would want him to spin me a good story as to why he isn't that dude anymore. YMMV - and I'm pretty damn sure it does.

I really don't understand why Ukulele isn't running more. But then again, when he took off on 3rd down just now he was running with no intensity whatsoever.

The Utes draw. And they're 1-2, not 0-3. Same for WaSU. Utah is having a down year . . . no QB.

They just expanded the stadium. Again. My daughter is a Junior there so I follow them.

BTW, comparatively few Mormons at UofU, and many/most of those are Jack Mormons. SLC is to Utah as Atlanta is to Georgia. Good Mormons go to BYU. How BOUT them Cougars!
That was the score when I posted. I know the records of the teams I'm watching. It was fun le city for the utes. Pretty hilarious. Unfortunately the cougs couldn't hold on.

Clemson proving that without competent QB play your offense will struggle regardless of the talent around them. Also I’m not impressed with the Clemson OL at all.

I really don't understand why Ukulele isn't running more. But then again, when he took off on 3rd down just now he was running with no intensity whatsoever.
He is mentally weak. So apparent to me . . . doesn't everyone else see that?

What he did had ZERO to do with playing to win. He made himself a liability not by making a simple mistake but by creating a history.
A bar fight 30 + yrs ago

Something with a First responder at his Mom's house over 30 yrs ago

A super speeder ticket (normal pace car speed if you ever drive on 285)

Pissing outdoors in a bush cause the doors were likely locked

A DUI

You fail mention that he's been clear of trouble for over 20 yrs

You also fail to mention that his subordinates now respect him and follow his leadership , so those issues haven't amounted to a hill of beans so far

My guess is that 25% of the high ranking corner office Execs did 1 or more thing off that List when they were in their 20s

Sorry, I don't see things the same way you do, all I need to know is can you do the job , can you follow the Rules (he's followed the Rules for over 20 yrs , so he passes)

Sometimes it is better to look for solutions than to look for problems

Meanwhile . . .

CCU pounded UMass.
GSU beating Auburn.
Baylor beating Iowa State. Is the bloom coming off the Matt Campbell rose? And don't look now, but . . . Dave Aranda may be turning around Baylor. Young. SoCal native. Hmmmm?

Put up or shut up time for Clemson in Raleigh. That stop on defense was big but their offense has to do something with it.

A bar fight 30 + yrs ago

Something with a First responder at his Mom's house over 30 yrs ago

A super speeder ticket (normal pace car speed if you ever drive on 285)

Pissing outdoors in a bush cause the doors were likely locked

A DUI

You fail mention that he's been clear of trouble for over 20 yrs

You also fail to mention that his subordinates now respect him and follow his leadership , so those issues haven't amounted to a hill of beans so far

My guess is that 25% of the high ranking corner office Execs did 1 or more thing off that List when they were in their 20s

Sorry, I don't see things the same way you do, all I need to know is can you do the job , can you follow the Rules (he's followed the Rules for over 20 yrs , so he passes)

Sometimes it is better to look for solutions than to look for problems
How many do you guess did all of those things in their 20s?

Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Care to share your rap sheet?

ACC officials continue to make the most absurdly inaccurate spots I've seen in my life. This conference is such a öööö fest.

Clemson offense finally steps up. Hell of a run from Ukulele to put them in position.

How many do you guess did all of those things in their 20s?

Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Care to share your rap sheet?
No rap sheet

Gave up weed at 18 right before I graduated HS

Never had a DUI, gave up booze after College at age 27, my only vice is Comfort Food having grown up in the Deep South

My only reason for commenting is that in many cases the morality requirements to coach FB don't line up with the Reality of P5 College Sports

The Director of the NCAA is dirtier based on the "legal stuff" his Job Title allows him to get away with vs the petty stuff that Bienemy did years ago, and all he wants to do is simply Coach a Sport

Just because a person doesn't have a throw away the Key attitude doesn't mean they are hiding a Rap Sheet

Back