Other Games Thread.

I know we hate the SEC and all, but I'm not sure a successful Georgia State is good for us. We want to the Atlanta team. And the Georgia team. There can only be one
If we are scared of Ga State pulling an upset, then we have deeper issues than I previously thought

I'd rather GA State pull the upset, weakening the SEC helps us to Recruit and keep in State Talent from going to SEC Schools not named Bama-UGA-LSU

General Rule: always pull for the SEC to lose, it helps us to Recruit vs the non 1st Tier SEC Programs

I know we hate the SEC and all, but I'm not sure a successful Georgia State is good for us. We want to the Atlanta team. And the Georgia team. There can only be one

Really? If you’re a D1 player and wanted to play big time football, are you playing in the ACC or Sunbelt? I’m sure GA State having good seasons really has very little influence on us.

And, GA State scores another TD!

How long has he coached in the NFL? close to 20 years?

What is on this rap sheet that you refer to?

Please, share details

As a player at Colorado, Bieniemy was arrested along with a teammate following a February 1988 bar fight.[11] He pleaded no contest to disorderly conduct and fighting in public, and was sentenced to community service.[11] He also received discipline from head coach Bill McCartney.[11]

On July 4, 1990, Bieniemy pleaded no contest to interfering with a firefighter who had been performing his duties to extinguish a fire in Bieniemy's mother's garage.[12] Bieniemy received an eight-month suspended sentence[13] and was suspended for one game.[14] Bieniemy was instructed to do 40 hours of community service and attend an eight-hour firefighting training session.[12] An assistant city attorney said Bieniemy failed to attend the firefighting training session as stipulated in the plea agreement, but Bieniemy asserted the session was optional.[12]

In 1989, Bieniemy was ticketed in Westminster, Colorado for driving a defective vehicle, and in Aurora, Colorado for speeding. In October 1990, Bieniemy's license was suspended for a year after another traffic violation. On March 21, 1991, Bieniemy was caught speeding and driving with suspended license on I-70 near Rifle, Colorado, going 92 mph in a 65 mph zone. On April 17, 1991, Bieniemy failed to appear in court on charges relating to the March 21 incident. A bench warrant was issued in Colorado for his arrest on April 23, 1991, two days after he was drafted in the 1991 NFL Draft.[12]

On September 27, 1993, Bieniemy was arrested in Boulder, Colorado, for allegedly harassing a female parking attendant. According to the police report, while with his friends, Bieniemy put his hand on the attendant's neck, startling her. She told police he also made a comment about "a bunch of black males all at once being her worst nightmare,"[13] and that Bieniemy and his friends took off their pants and began urinating nearby. Bieniemy was also named in an outstanding warrant on a charge of driving with a suspended license. As a result of this incident, Bieniemy was banned from the University of Colorado Boulder campus for one year.[6][15]

In April 2001, Bieniemy was arrested for driving under the influence and was docked a month's pay.[

I’m getting this feeling that Clemson isn’t very good this year.
LOL.

I've been trying to tell folks . . . Uglylalee is a bust. Can't play. Dabo needs to see if Taisun (not EVEN gonna tray that last name) can play. If not, Dabo better have some worldbeater freshman coming in next year, or they're looking to be down two or three years.

LOL.

I've been trying to tell folks . . . Uglylalee is a bust. Can't play. Dabo needs to see if Taisun (not EVEN gonna tray that last name) can play. If not, Dabo better have some worldbeater freshman coming in next year, or they're looking to be down two or three years.
Their defense is legit though. All they need to do is get him to be mediocre

How long has he coached in the NFL? close to 20 years?

What is on this rap sheet that you refer to?

Please, share details

Lost in all of his success with the Kansas City Chiefs is that Eric Bieniemy generated quite a rap sheet for bad decisions.
  • According to the South Florida Sun-Sentinel, Colorado police arrested Bieniemy and teammate Kanvavis McGhee following a February 1998 bar fight. Bieniemy was charged with disorderly conduct and fighting in public, but he pleaded no contest. He and McGhee each received deferred sentences and performed court-mandated community service.
  • According to the Orlando Sentinel, Bienemy pleaded no contest after allegedly shoving a firefighter on July 4, 1990. Colorado suspended Bieniemy for one game in the upcoming season.
  • Colorado police once again arrested Bieniemy, then in the NFL, in September 1993. The Orlando Sentinel reported that Bieniemy allegedly grabbed a female parking attendant by the neck and threatened her.

The University of Colorado Boulder banned Bieniemy from its campus for one year as a result.

“She stated that the male who grabbed her said something about ‘a bunch of Black males all at once being her worst nightmare,” the attendant told police, according to the arrest report.
  • According to the Daily Bruin, Colorado police arrested Bieniemy on a DUI charge in April 2001, three months after he joined the football staff as a running backs coach. He previously had his driver’s license suspended after numerous violations.
  • Bieniemy was also linked to allegations that Colorado’s football program “used alcohol and sex to lure recruits.” ESPN reported in 2004 that the university discovered there was evidence of drugs and alcohol being used to “entice recruits,” but no university officials were guilty of misconduct.
Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy's Troubling Rap Sheet Includes a Disturbing Assault Charge Against a Woman (sportscasting.com)

Their defense is legit though. All they need to do is get him to be mediocre
They can beat the Techs of the world like that, sure. Their fans have bigger expectations these days. Not a chance in hell they compete for a Natty that way.

As a player at Colorado, Bieniemy was arrested along with a teammate following a February 1988 bar fight.[11] He pleaded no contest to disorderly conduct and fighting in public, and was sentenced to community service.[11] He also received discipline from head coach Bill McCartney.[11]

On July 4, 1990, Bieniemy pleaded no contest to interfering with a firefighter who had been performing his duties to extinguish a fire in Bieniemy's mother's garage.[12] Bieniemy received an eight-month suspended sentence[13] and was suspended for one game.[14] Bieniemy was instructed to do 40 hours of community service and attend an eight-hour firefighting training session.[12] An assistant city attorney said Bieniemy failed to attend the firefighting training session as stipulated in the plea agreement, but Bieniemy asserted the session was optional.[12]

In 1989, Bieniemy was ticketed in Westminster, Colorado for driving a defective vehicle, and in Aurora, Colorado for speeding. In October 1990, Bieniemy's license was suspended for a year after another traffic violation. On March 21, 1991, Bieniemy was caught speeding and driving with suspended license on I-70 near Rifle, Colorado, going 92 mph in a 65 mph zone. On April 17, 1991, Bieniemy failed to appear in court on charges relating to the March 21 incident. A bench warrant was issued in Colorado for his arrest on April 23, 1991, two days after he was drafted in the 1991 NFL Draft.[12]

On September 27, 1993, Bieniemy was arrested in Boulder, Colorado, for allegedly harassing a female parking attendant. According to the police report, while with his friends, Bieniemy put his hand on the attendant's neck, startling her. She told police he also made a comment about "a bunch of black males all at once being her worst nightmare,"[13] and that Bieniemy and his friends took off their pants and began urinating nearby. Bieniemy was also named in an outstanding warrant on a charge of driving with a suspended license. As a result of this incident, Bieniemy was banned from the University of Colorado Boulder campus for one year.[6][15]

In April 2001, Bieniemy was arrested for driving under the influence and was docked a month's pay.[
Will all that above from 20 to 30 yrs ago affect his playcalls?

Will all that above from 20 to 30 years ago affect his ability to Recruit, in summary if you surveyed 100 Recruits from high 3* to 5* and read them all that above would those Recruits not sign based on those issues from 20 to 30 yrs ago --- my guess is those Recruits would ask -"can you get me to the League", then say, " where do I sign coach"

You're looking for an angel instead of looking to solve the Problem at hand

Solve the problem at hand then worry about the rest later

Will all that above from 20 to 30 yrs ago affect his playcalls?

Will all that above from 20 to 30 years ago affect his ability to Recruit, in summary if you surveyed 100 Recruits from high 3* to 5* and read them all that above would those Recruits not sign based on those issues from 20 to 30 yrs ago --- my guess is those Recruits would ask -"can you get me to the League", then say, " where do I sign coach"

You're looking for an angel instead of looking to solve the Problem at hand

Solve the problem at hand then worry about the rest later

:eek:

These officials in the Clemson game are absolute ööööing morons. Are you kidding me?

Back