Other Games Thread

Clemson up 7-3 on UMass Plus early. Their defense really came through with their backs against the wall to hold BC to a field goal.

Screenshot_20211002-191443_Chrome.jpg

If Ukulele can get some confidence building, Clemson is liable to turn on the jets and make a late push to sneak into the CFP. Shame they came up short in the redzone just now, but they pushed it to 10-3.

This damn “Skinny Stack” commercial is lasting like 5 minutes. We now have mini infomercials during college football games?

Before the game, I'd have said that BC line is ez money. But at least to me, Clemson looks like they're a possession away from turning on the burners. Half the reason I'm watching is that I believe they're going to click at some point and start beating the brakes off teams.

This damn “Skinny Stack” commercial is lasting like 5 minutes. We now have mini infomercials during college football games?
I know I sound like a broken record but holy öööö am I disgusted by the state of advertising in sports. And I could swear the breaks are longer and more frequent for college football games than any other sports I've watched this year, by a sizeable margin. It's some genuinely dystopian öööö and I ööööing hate it.

Before the game, I'd have said that BC line is ez money. But at least to me, Clemson looks like they're a possession away from turning on the burners. Half the reason I'm watching is that I believe they're going to click at some point and start beating the brakes off teams.

Yeah this probably isnt going to turn out in my favor

Back