Other games thread

It wasn't much of a lead, and Bama doubled them in yards.

But yeah he will have to improve from 6-6 as far as Auburn fans are concerned.

You have to know the Alabama culture. Letting Bama go 97 in 1:47 is a watershed moment. Harsin will not recover. Auburn ded.

Last edited:
Auburn should have ran that sweet 2-point play earlier when they scored in OT1. It would have been game over.

Glad Bama won, they have more to play next week against uga.
Auburn had a Joe Burns moment. Should have won in regulation. Went out of bounds saving Bama 40 seconds of clock.

In case anyone is paying attention, Bama and Aubie's T-Fr, look a lot different than ours.

We need their Coaches to coach our young Guys up the same way :crazy2::crazy2:

Pretty amazing the fight this mediocre Auburn team is putting up against their #3 archrival.

Such a stark contrast between this and what happened today at Grant Field.
This is what rivalries are supposed to be like
Not the sodomizing we’ve seen for the last 2 weeks

You have to know the Alabama culture. Letting Bama go 97 in 1:47 is a watershed moment. Harsin will not recover. Auburn did.
That was just the CFB Gods balancing the scales of fairness because Bama should've had the Ball at the 35ish yd line if the Officials didn't make the worst roughing the passer call that I have ever seen.

The correct call on that Int. and Bama never has to drive 97 yards.

Things like that seem to balance out for everyone except us.

That had to be a devastating loss for Auburn to be dominating and outplaying Alabama for 59:45 of a game only to lose like that.

Hell, I'd rather lose 45-0.

Oh wait.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

Watching Michigan and Clemson in the back half of the year makes me wonder why we don’t adopt the same style of offense. They run ~67% of the time and wear opponents down over the course of the game. Makes their passing much more effective off PA. With our stable of backs, imagine we would have had some success with that against weaker opponents.

Watching Michigan and Clemson in the back half of the year makes me wonder why we don’t adopt the same style of offense. They run ~67% of the time and wear opponents down over the course of the game. Makes their passing much more effective off PA. With our stable of backs, imagine we would have had some success with that against weaker opponents.
Look at the OLines of Michigan and Clemson and you'll discover the answer yourself.

As dark as this year has been for us, I always hate the end of the regular season. I am glad there are still games to watch from this horrible pit into which we've sunk, and hopefully we have some laughs ahead of us at Georgia's expense. But the postseason has never been the best part of college football and all jokes aside, even when we suck it is better to have Tech games still to watch.

Back