Other games thread

ramblin_wreck08

Class of 2012
Look at the OLines of Michigan and Clemson and you'll discover the answer yourself.
I’m not as familiar with Michigan, but Clemson has been known to have a mediocre line. As for GT, our line looks significantly better and more cohesive on run plays than pass plays. Gibbs at 5.3 ypc on the season, Mason at 5.2, Smith at 5.6. Those are impressive numbers.

cyptomcat

Hibernating
That had to be a devastating loss for Auburn to be dominating and outplaying Alabama for 59:45 of a game only to lose like that.

Hell, I'd rather lose 45-0.

Oh wait.

GO JACKETS!!
byteback
Alabama dominated that game, they just made mistakes when it came to scoring. Until 4th quarter.

RamblinWreck27

Jolly Good Fellow
Oklahoma Oklahoma State, that's the second or third time #8 DT from Oklahoma has gotten his moneys worth on an offsides, just killing the lineman/running back/quarterback until they blow the whistle and taking the 5 yards

77GTFan

Dodd-Like
At least twice Oklahoma State clearly interfered with receivers in the end zone. Big 12 refs clearly prefer Oklahoma State. Riley should check out and head to LSU or Florida. Oklahoma is going to be hosed by the Big 12 the next two years.

I also find the QB situation at OU interesting. Rattler started slow and Williams had to bail them out against Nebraska. Rattler actually did some good things against Texas. But, ESPN and other talking heads overstated the case for benching Rattler for Williams. I am not sure Riley made the best decision. His system needs a QB to make good reads and get the ball out quickly.

18in32

Petard Hoister
This is every season.
We haven't been competitive in a while. But lots of rivalry games weren't competitive this year. Check out UK/L'ville. Or UT/Vandy. Or Clemson/S.Car. Even Mich beat Oh St by 2 scores.