Other Saturday games

Every time I have watched Arizona State this year I have subsequently expected them to turn it around in the following game, but it has not happened. Even with their star QB back they are already getting blasted by Arizona. The games I saw, they played hard as hell and looked like they had talent they just couldn't get clicking together. But right now they look like a loaner squad from Arizona Tech.

Apple Cup level 7-7 after one.

862813288340914227.gif

Louisville lost to Kentucky. I hate that commuter school but wanted them to win for conference.

It is hilarious that they're talking about Alabama's potential CFP hopes if they were to lose this game.

Just going back and watching that final play of the Louisville game, I know that pass interference isn’t generally called on Hail Mary type plays, but the Kentucky defender that caught it definitely pushed off of the one receiver with a chance at it. I was frustrated during the broadcast because they only showed one other replay and it was from a different angle. Doesn’t matter now, but yeah.

A 2-loss SEC better not get in over a 1-loss Ohio State, FSU, Oregon, or Washington...
To my eyes (not that it matters for anything), the 4 best teams right now are Mich, OSU, Oregon/Washington winner, and unfortunately the inbreds. After that comes the Oregon/Washington loser, FSU, and Texas over Bama. Bama should not have a shot at the playoffs unless they win out.

How do you get blown out by New Mexico State, then go toe-to-toe with Bama the next week?

A 2-loss SEC better not get in over a 1-loss Ohio State, FSU, Oregon, or Washington...

This Bama team ain't going to beat UGA with the way they are playing against Auburn; so if they lose today they will be a 3 loss team.

This Bama team ain't going to beat UGA with the way they are playing against Auburn; so if they lose today they will be a 3 loss team.
That's the funny part though: Alabama can and will beat Georgia by playing exactly as mediocre as they are playing today. Because the SEC is t r a s h.

How do you get blown out by New Mexico State, then go toe-to-toe with Bama the next week?

This year's Bama has more in common with this year's Clemson than it does with one of Saban's championship teams.

Back