Our AD

Every coach deals with medicals/injuries, that's not an excuse and CGC should know that and have planned better, perhaps by signing some linemen in 2019. The fact that he only just now has any upperclassmen linemen he recruited is his own fault.

No,every school doesn’t deal l with medical DQ’d every year especially not at the same position.

Since your math is different than everyone else, you explain to everyone how it’s CGC fault that this is his first year of having his own group of upperclassmen when 2020 was his first full recruiting cycle?

No,every school doesn’t deal l with medical DQ’d every year especially not at the same position.

Since your math is different than everyone else, you explain to everyone how it’s CGC fault that this is his first year of having his own group of upperclassmen when 2020 was his first full recruiting cycle?
I didn't say anything about him having a full recruiting cycle, but obviously reading comprehension and writing aren't your strong suits. He still had a partial recruiting cycle in 2019, had the opportunity to recruit and sign OL and instead chose to go recruit skill position players that have since left the program. So since YOU struggle with math, 2019-2021 is 3 years which would make players signed that year Juniors in 2021 and Seniors in 2022.

I didn't say anything about him having a full recruiting cycle, but obviously reading comprehension and writing aren't your strong suits. He still had a partial recruiting cycle in 2019, had the opportunity to recruit and sign OL and instead chose to go recruit skill position players that have since left the program. So since YOU struggle with math, 2019-2021 is 3 years which would make players signed that year Juniors in 2021 and Seniors in 2022.

you literally started off talking about players HE recruited

i see football still your issue. I’ll bow out of this ignorance. Talking about a partially class when he arrived a few days before ESD. Good lord

you literally started off talking about players HE recruited

i see football still your issue. I’ll bow out of this ignorance. Talking about a partially class when he arrived a few days before ESD. Good lord
You cannot argue for öööö my dude. He clearly had time to recruit players before NSD and signed 9 of his own that class, but he went after no OL and let the two we had committed know they weren't wanted. That is on him.

Cochran, Johnson, Kirby as transfer seniors. Minihan and Williams were returning starters. Pendley as an underclassmen transfer. Age/experience wasn't an issue last year. Those are all his guys except Minihan. We couldn't even block Northern Illinois when everyone was healthy.

2/4 guys you mentioned may played 20 plays combined due to injuries that ended their careers (Pendley & Kirby)

That unit hasn’t any had cohesion & normalcy of in 3 yrs.

2/4 guys you mentioned may played 20 plays combined due to injuries that ended their careers (Pendley & Kirby)

That unit hasn’t any had cohesion & normalcy of in 3 yrs.

Pendley started the first few games before he got hurt. So 20 plays is definitely an exaggeration.

Like I said, the OL struggled long before anyone got hurt. That’s inclusive of seniors, underclassmen, walk ons, scholarship players, PJ cruits and GC cruits.

Of course you could say that about nearly every position group of the CGC era other than RB. Or you could just make excuses for 3 wins in 9 years.

You cannot argue for öööö my dude. He clearly had time to recruit players before NSD and signed 9 of his own that class, but he went after no OL and let the two we had committed know they weren't wanted. That is on him.

Here we go with the false agenda post again. Nothing prevented Black or Dowdy from signing on NSD when there ship was stupidly guaranteed by ADTS
BECB7C05-2B52-4E28-A3FA-64034B30F3A5.jpeg

Or we can stop with agenda driven post be honest on why we are where we are, especially the first 2 seasons? There is a contingent bod folks that talk as if this was turnkey job
AFAICT, nobody (except maybe you?) has any agenda here except wanting Georgia Tech's football team to win lots and lots of games. Many of us here have been Tech fans for 40 or 50 years or more. It's a shame that you can't see that. I think almost everyone here STILL wants CGC to turn this thing around and start winning. I know that I do. My confidence in that happening is waning, but I try to remember how bad Virginia Cow College was in Frank Beamer's first few years - he only won 11 games total his first three years. So . . . maybe?

Here we go with the false agenda post again. Nothing prevented Black or Dowdy from signing on NSD when there ship was stupidly guaranteed by ADTS
BECB7C05-2B52-4E28-A3FA-64034B30F3A5.jpeg
Woah, I thought you said you were done here? Wouldn't want you to go back on your word.

Again, since you have trouble with reading comprehension, I did not say they were prevented from signing here, even though its obvious in your post you didn't want them either. You really love to argue a strawman though.

If pointing out the obvious that Collins sucks is having an agenda, then sure - me, CBS, NBC, and the whole world that can see he's total crap has an agenda.

If you'd pull his knob out of your mouth long enough to get some oxygen to your brain, you'd realize how dumb you sound trying to make excuses for him left and right.

Woah, I thought you said you were done here? Wouldn't want you to go back on your word.

Again, since you have trouble with reading comprehension, I did not say they were prevented from signing here, even though its obvious in your post you didn't want them either. You really love to argue a strawman though.

If pointing out the obvious that Collins sucks is having an agenda, then sure - me, CBS, NBC, and the whole world that can see he's total crap has an agenda.

If you'd pull his knob out of your mouth long enough to get some oxygen to your brain, you'd realize how dumb you sound trying to make excuses for him left and right.

So who did Dowdy OV with on 12/7/18 since CGC was hired that same weekend? He’s the first player to OV with no coaches on staff?

Dowdy, decommitted on 1/11. Since you’re “all knowing” what staff is going to wait on a player after they decided not to sign on early signing period knowing his ship is guaranteed to his alledged “dream” school?

lol You’re calling someone stupid after saying coaches should plan medical DQ’d players?

AFAICT, nobody (except maybe you?) has any agenda here except wanting Georgia Tech's football team to win lots and lots of games. Many of us here have been Tech fans for 40 or 50 years or more. It's a shame that you can't see that. I think almost everyone here STILL wants CGC to turn this thing around and start winning. I know that I do. My confidence in that happening is waning, but I try to remember how bad Virginia Cow College was in Frank Beamer's first few years - he only won 11 games total his first three years. So . . . maybe?
I am in the same boat.. I want CGC to succeed. Him winning equals GT winning. However; I cannot put Collins and Beamer in the same bucket. Collins comes in with word salads, sunshine, daisies and bullshit. Beamer was about the do, the work and letting actions speak his words. They are different type of coaches. I could be wrong. In fact, I hope I am wrong. However; there has been nothing to show me that Collins has what it takes to be a good head coach.

I am in the same boat.. I want CGC to succeed. Him winning equals GT winning. However; I cannot put Collins and Beamer in the same bucket. Collins comes in with word salads, sunshine, daisies and bullshit. Beamer was about the do, the work and letting actions speak his words. They are different type of coaches. I could be wrong. In fact, I hope I am wrong. However; there has been nothing to show me that Collins has what it takes to be a good head coach.
Certainly that was the circa 2000 Beamer. I can't remember ANYTHING about the 1990 Beamer. Was he always the same, or did he evolve and improve? At that time Virginia Cow College was a crappy 1A independent program, while Tech was winning a Natty. And I'm quite sure I did not follow or give two öööös about them. Maybe you did and if so, maybe can tell me if he was like that way back in 1990, before he really started winning?

What happened to all the recruiting hype fanboys? We came in at a whopping 52 & 53 rated class for 2022. That means we're better than at least 10 other P5 teams. Dook, Vandy, Wake and 7+ others. We're moving up!

What happened to all the recruiting hype fanboys? We came in at a whopping 52 & 53 rated class for 2022. That means we're better than at least 10 other P5 teams. Dook, Vandy, Wake and 7+ others. We're moving up!

This has been explained numerous times lol.

Back