P. Harvin III

Sorry, I wasn't very clear. I meant quick kicks, which I assume were more prevalent then.
Well, I don't remember him saying anything about quick kicks either. He was very fond of 'Coach Alec', though. My dad got injured and had to quit the team and leave school, and Coach Alec helped him get a job that, through a circular path, turned into my dad's lifelong, successful career.

That's weird, there's nothing better to me than pulling off two freak onside kicks. The very best thing about CFB, aside from historic rivalries that have been destroyed by weak-willed athletics directors, is the weird and wonderful play, the earth shaking upset, kids storming the field, etc.
2015 FSU comes to mind. I was on the field, were you?

2015 FSU comes to mind. I was on the field, were you?
2015 FSU is the only home game I've missed since I moved back to Atlanta in 2004. :furious: I even made it back for every game during the year I was living in Chicago. But noooo, my dear sweet cousin had to schedule her long awaited wedding in Santa Fe for the FSU game in 2015.

2015 FSU is the only home game I've missed since I moved back to Atlanta in 2004. :furious: I even made it back for every game during the year I was living in Chicago. But noooo, my dear sweet cousin had to schedule her long awaited wedding in Santa Fe for the FSU game in 2015.
Weddings are a good way to öööö up a Saturday.

Reactions: odw
Just so we’re keeping up with this...

Punt downed on the 1 sets up the safety > return > 2 pt conversion.
Snipered a return team blocker for a turnover leading to the offense’s only TD of the game.
Also, ho hum 46 yarder tackled on the spot for the second worst field position of the night next to the 1 yard line.

That’s a +18 point margin after he punts the ball.

I was on the field in 1990 when we tore down the goalposts for an away game when we beat top ranked Virginia. We did it again when the Braves went from worst to first.

I was at the intersection outside the stadium when we melted the traffic light with that big ass'd bonfire after you guys tore down the goalposts and paraded 'em to it.

Special teams have brought 2 wins in the past two weeks. Really glad he's only a sophomore.

Just went back and looked.

Miami drove 95 yards for a TD after the punt to the 5 yard line. Then you have to go all the way back to the Clemson game to find a punt that resulted in a scoring drive for the other team.

Back