Pack the Dodd

48k is a crazy high number all things considered. Beat Clemson and I'll consider it, but it'll be a hard sell with a young kid for a night game.
I totally get the young kids issue but beating Clemson shouldn't be part of the decision IMO. If anything, losing to Clemson means the Syracuse game is the game we have to win so we really need a packed house. Anyway, everyone's situation is unique so I never hold it against anyone for not attending. It's expensive and time consuming and not everyone has a bunch of free time and money.

We have to create more fans before we can ever think about packing Dodd. Will take a few seasons of exciting football, and more young season ticket holders to do that. Our fan base has been eroding for a decade.

That said, anything north of 40K would be great for Cuse.

Everyone who goes to watch Yung Gravy should be forced into the game. Judging by the student section reaction when he was announced at unc, it will be a big crowd.
Screenshot_20231107-075030~2.png

I totally get the young kids issue but beating Clemson shouldn't be part of the decision IMO. If anything, losing to Clemson means the Syracuse game is the game we have to win so we really need a packed house. Anyway, everyone's situation is unique so I never hold it against anyone for not attending. It's expensive and time consuming and not everyone has a bunch of free time and money.
Tickets are $19 on stubhub

You are missing the chance to have your child born at Bobby Dodd? What kind of fan are you bro?
That’s like crossing the rio grande to pop one out on US soil for birthright citizenship. Automatic Tech fandom.

Back