Pack the Dodd

But does she? People should know better than to schedule things on fall Saturdays. Use it as a teaching moment.
Cousin's birthday? Nah. Time for a life lesson in when to procreate. You procreate during the season after a win. A victory over UGAg begets an August child. The only seeming difficulty is procreating after a January natty game, but that should only be done with strippers because your proper lady should not have to undergo that level of celebration.

FWIW, I have never sold any of my season tickets, ever. You can attend for free on my dime. Price of admission is you either wear GT gear or regular clothes, no red, no opposing team that days color.

If you show up in red, you get no seat. Go sit at the Varsity or Student Center during the game

I do the same with mine. I only want GT fans/family in our seats. Period.

Cousin's birthday? Nah. Time for a life lesson in when to procreate. You procreate during the season after a win. A victory over UGAg begets an August child. The only seeming difficulty is procreating after a January natty game, but that should only be done with strippers because your proper lady should not have to undergo that level of celebration.
enjoy you talk of make the sex, can do more of?

1699641125619.jpeg

Really dude? Lame.
People can’t be guilted into going. You deserve the credit for attending games and paying into NIL without saying what have they done for me recently. But most of the fanbase will be won over with wins on the field. I have a feeling we’re gonna pull the crowd in next weekend.

I wouldn't attend anymore if we moved. Part of what makes GT special is the downtown Atlanta skyline. Otherwise, may as well be Kennesaw State.
Before I had been to Tech, I remember watching one of the Thursday night games in the late 90s. Back before the south stands were built, and he front of the stands were painted white with the GTs and gold and blue bars, and Wardlaw was just an abrupt end to the playing area. With that, the way the Edge building protrudes into the northeast corner, and the visible skyline above the east stands, I was convinced that the stadium was nestled right into the city.

Back