Pack the Dodd

Ran into Syracuse fans at the Baltimore House last night, also on their way to the game at BDS. They think it is a big game, too.

Probably still wouldn't be admitted to GT in the future even if the baby scores 34+ on the ACT; so not like crossing the Rio Grande.
It being back memories of Landry taking McBrien out of the game when Maryland tried to run a slow ass option play against us. McBrien kept the ball and *BOOM* gets removed from the game by Landry.

If they'd move the game to a high school stadium north of the perimeter I guarantee that place would be packed. Maybe play at the Braves stadium if intimate high school stadium is not their bag, baby.
This. I should be a walkable distance to GT stadium

Flunkout, Corndog and I will be on the bridge at 2pm if anyone wants to stop by and complain about bans.
1a1489cc8666db089450f64033e9a7af~2.jpg

But they can transfer in after two years!
Rules Jr transferred after one year. Now he has the second highest ranking AE degree in the country.

Some people let their butthurt override their intelligence.

Rules Jr transferred after one year. Now he has the second highest ranking AE degree in the country.

Some people let their butthurt override their intelligence.
I always tell kids the first 2 years don't matter where you take the courses and you might even learn more if you have less than 500 people in your classes

I always tell kids the first 2 years don't matter where you take the courses and you might even learn more if you have less than 500 people in your classes
He spent a year at SPSI and padded his GPA so he was able to keep the Hope scholarship the entire time he was at GT.

Big difference.

Back