Paul Johnson Crushes Geoff Collins

1714515542469.png

we gonna wave these around?

I don't want to spend a cent on pennywise but.... getting seats behind the UNC bench and dressing as clowns would be epic.
maybe get some skinny jeans, a Waffle House cup...
scooter vangorder pisses me off.
he's the genital warts of college football. nobody wants him and when he pops up, they can't wait to get rid of him.
Yeah go ahead and count me in

we're gonna piss him off worse than the time he couldn't find a tampon in the men's room at Waffle House in Porterdale.

I lived in North Carolina for about a year. Got to know some NC State fans - good people and do they have little brother syndrome - and worked with a bunch of North Carolina fans - good folks but had that sense of entitlement when it came to all things Carolina sky blue.
I've told this story before - there were some N.C. State fans who knew I knew PJ. How, I don't know, because I didn't exactly broadcast it there. But they wanted me to go talk to PJ for them to see if he would be interested in taking the Wolfpack job. This was right after O'Cain got the axe.
So I traipse on down to Statesboro. Pull PJ aside during a Georgia Southern football practice to relay the message. He was pretty intrigued. But their PTB hired Chuck Amato.

My parents have season tix there, I'll likely be using my mom's for this one, and am seriously considering verbally berating the Clown even if it means me getting ejected and my parents losing their tix.
I’ll be using your mom for that one too, that’s why the tickets are available.

I lived in North Carolina for about a year. Got to know some NC State fans - good people and do they have little brother syndrome - and worked with a bunch of North Carolina fans - good folks but had that sense of entitlement when it came to all things Carolina sky blue.
I've told this story before - there were some N.C. State fans who knew I knew PJ. How, I don't know, because I didn't exactly broadcast it there. But they wanted me to go talk to PJ for them to see if he would be interested in taking the Wolfpack job. This was right after O'Cain got the axe.
So I traipse on down to Statesboro. Pull PJ aside during a Georgia Southern football practice to relay the message. He was pretty intrigued. But their PTB hired Chuck Amato.
It's literally terrifying to think what he could have done at a place like NC St.

It's almost like thinking what would happen if you appointed Ghengis Khan as Secretary of Defense.

Me either, i’m pulling for just the worst possible outcomes for them
That got me to thinking - always a dangerous proposition - which fan base in our league most deserves to have Clown foisted on them?
UNC is a good choice. He'd fit in with the Zima crowd at UVa too.

gawd... CPJ with Russell Wilson at NC State? He'd have another national title ring or three. Quote me on that.
Russell Wilson was one of the best QB's I've ever seen on Grant Field.

That got me to thinking - always a dangerous proposition - which fan base in our league most deserves to have Clown foisted on them?
UNC is a good choice. He'd fit in with the Zima crowd at UVa too.
The meltdown of the F$U fanbase would be epic over Money Down.

Back