Paul Johnson will be GT's head coach in 2019

How does this make you feel?

• Total voters
I didn't see things getting turned around, but glad I was wrong. I just hope we can keep it up the rest of this year and into next year.

I still believe they messed up when they fired Gailey. I believe he was catching up to the college game so we could get back to the Dodd days. There I said it. Now you can kick me off the board
Johnson has had at least 4 seasons better than anything Gailey would have had. Can you imagine what Johnson would have done if he had Justin Thomas throwing to Calvin Johnson? Gailey managed 0 TDs against Wake Forest.

I still believe they messed up when they fired Gailey. I believe he was catching up to the college game so we could get back to the Dodd days. There I said it. Now you can kick me off the board
Mad props for believing something so crazy, knowing everyone thinks it's crazy, and saying it publicly. We need more moral courage like that these days. People don't say nearly enough crazy things in public these days.

Well, let me think about that.

Yea, totes. He was really on the verge of breaking through with an 8 win season. Agreed. Another 2 or 3 seasons and he may have even schemed up an offensive touchdown against Wake Forest.

Are you high? Anyone who loses to Wake Forest 9-6 and has Calvin Johnson AND Tashard Choice on the field is not going to "catch up" to anything.

I'm not even one to hate on Gailey that badly, but this is a wild take.

Johnson has had at least 4 seasons better than anything Gailey would have had. Can you imagine what Johnson would have done if he had Justin Thomas throwing to Calvin Johnson? Gailey managed 0 TDs against Wake Forest.
Two of the three good seasons that CPJ has had were with Chan's recruits. Ghan was getting recruiting right. Paul never has.

Mad props for believing something so crazy, knowing everyone thinks it's crazy, and saying it publicly. We need more moral courage like that these days. People don't say nearly enough crazy things in public these days.

Well, let me think about that.
It is Okay for you to be wrong. good for you

Yea, totes. He was really on the verge of breaking through with an 8 win season. Agreed. Another 2 or 3 seasons and he may have even schemed up an offensive touchdown against Wake Forest.

Atleast he got to play that game with his own recruits not like Paul

Are you high? Anyone who loses to Wake Forest 9-6 and has Calvin Johnson AND Tashard Choice on the field is not going to "catch up" to anything.
With those players it shows he knew how to recruit and was improving with his coaching. Paul has not shown consistency at doing either. Although he has had more time

Two of the three good seasons that CPJ has had were with Chan's recruits. Ghan was getting recruiting right. Paul never has.
Chan Gailey and Patrick Nix took the greatest receiver in the history of college football, the reigning WWE champion, Tashard Choice and Superbowl Champion Bebe Thomas and scored 6 God Damned points against Wake Forest. Six. Who gives a öööö what his recruiting was like? öööööööööööö needed to go.

Back