1gtfan

Flats Noob
Today or the latest Tomorrow.

From a board member.

Take it to the bank..DONE DEAL...

Re: Just got this from a reliable source..Paul

so it is written....

790 reporting they have two sources that say its Johnson. It looks like it has legs. They are receiving calls NOW about GT coach.

So he's the third guy the Internet rumor mill says will have been our HC so far.

Johnson will be announced today possibly or tommorrow as our new head football coach.

From a board member.

I hope you are happy with your work to screw the program.

So he's the third guy the Internet rumor mill says will have been our HC so far.
Yeah, but this one seems far more substantial.

We could do worse.

This is from a boardmember....Tenuta is probably

as good as gone to.

I hate that about Tenuta. There is still a slim chance he stays though. If the fat cat with the cash antes up more money to keep him.

Johnson will be announced today possibly or tommorrow as our new head football coach.

From a board member.

He will have mine, and hopefully everyones full support if true. IMHO, a board member who would leak that kind of info undercutting our AD, is a POS, unless it was intentional to use as leverage with another candidate.

He's lying about it happening today. They aren't even meeting until tomorrow.

Re: This is from a boardmember....Tenuta is probably

as good as gone. I hate that.

IF this is true, and IF Paul Johnson wants to bring Buddy Green with him as DC then I am going to vomit uncontrollably. PJ is ok, but Navy's defense is terrible.

IF this is true, and IF Paul Johnson wants to bring Buddy Green with him as DC then I am going to vomit uncontrollably. PJ is ok, but Navy's defense is terrible.

You got that RIGHT...
That is my biggest concern DEFENSE...

giff smith will most likely take over.

Giff, probably will be DC and that will help recruiting. But, it would be a big step up for him and I hope he can handle it. Maybe he learned a lot from Tenuta and Erk Russell. ;)

Giff, probably will be DC and that will help recruiting. But, it would be a big step up for him and I hope he can handle it. Maybe he learned a lot from Tenuta and Erk Russell. ;)

bb yes its near true about PJ...i can post again

Geoff collins may be back as well in some fashion. keep an eye out for that too.

So, we get Johnson, the reincarnation of Chan Gailey, we lose Tenuta and we get to pay off Gailey.

What a brilliant move.

Back