Paul Johnson will be named Head Football Coach

You positive about that? You sure we won't have more little joe? Or we won't see a Nesbitt looking like Tebow with moves?

So I suppose Wake can't recruit QBs either with their system?
Wake is not a triple option team. The run a little of everything.

Well this argument isn't going to go any further until we watch some tape. Which I'd be happy to do, if anyone knows of any. I'm thinking most particularly UVA 1998 and FSU 1999.
beej we ran it against FSU precisely because we figured they hadn't practice against it much, we didn't know what qb was boing to be most effective and because we needed to get them off balance. But the option was always something we did a small amount of time to keep the defense guessing. It was not our base offense.

LOL if we average 5.6 ypc on the ground we will run PJ out of town if he passes for more than 90 yards a game.

Obviously it ain't that easy in Div 1, but come on folks. If wake can go 8-4 in a down year with a similar offense, why can't we be a true National player? And if Illinois and WV can go to a BCS bowl with the #114 and #113 passing attacks, can't we at least consider that the conventional 'balanced' attack we have been mediocre running or recruiting for might not be the only way?
WVU's offense and Navy's are nothing alike.

if he's to be names HC, then why in the hell is he talking to SMU?

think for yourselves people, wake up

if he's to be names HC, then why in the hell is he talking to SMU?

think for yourselves people, wake up

Bama, how old are you?

Do you know how money and business works? Have you ever made an offer on something (Such as Real Estate), and later found out that you would have to pay more for it, IF, you wanted it?

What do you not understand? PJ has an offer from us, whether he kills this whole thing is, up to him and Smu.

Forget about the guy in your love picture.

Bama, how old are you?

Do you know how money and business works? Have you ever made an offer on something (Such as Real Estate), and later found out that you would have to pay more for it, IF, you wanted it?

What do you not understand? PJ has an offer from us, whether he kills this whole thing is, up to him and Smu.

you are right, i apologize

:D

1gtfan, your arms don't reach this high.

but we get it, we understand, u want PJ or CH, and u don't like DRad, we get it.

.......don't be surprised if your man isn't hired, i'll leave it at that. now stop bugging me

1gtfan, your arms don't reach this high.

but we get it, we understand, u want PJ or CH, and u don't like DRad, we get it.

.......don't be surprised if your man isn't hired, i'll leave it at that. now stop bugging me

Bama,

I don't have one single candidate im pushing for the job, like you with Muschamp. I just have one that I pushed hard not to get the job. :laugher:

And NO, I never disliked Drad, actually I like him. Just didn't like the idea of Muschamp, like so many other influential boosters out there..

Bama, how old are you?

:biggthumpup:

Back