per AJC: significant announcement for GT football

My wife just edited the press release about this. It involves BeBe and Morgan Burnett. Not exactly sure what though.

What? Did they wipe her mind afterwards? Get her to the kitchen, have her make you a sandwich, and get the information. öööö, man.

NCAA just made us aware of the ruling or of the investigation? I can't believe we have been under investigation and no word leaked out.

Yeah, this is wierd. If there were a significant violation, I expect that this would be the "Notice of Allegations" stage (same as UNC).

Wouldn't you rather be having that discussion than this one?

No. Most of us have been through that discussion several times and it's boring and pointless. I'd rather discuss the best way shove a stick of dynamite into my urethra than go through the whole "Is dems legit?" conversation again.

My wife just edited the press release about this. It involves BeBe and Morgan Burnett. Not exactly sure what though.

EDIT: For playing in the last 3 games (including the ACC Championship)

So.. they were ineligible and played anyway? That's what we're getting at? Son of a bitch.

Per AJC

"Thomas and Burnette recieved extra benefits and were working with agents dating back to late 2008. Looks like some scholarships will be lost and wins from those seasons will be vacated. Another couple years of probation and potentially no bowls due to the infractions soon after getting off probation."

So.. they were ineligible and played anyway? That's what we're getting at? Son of a bitch.

Per AJC

"Thomas and Burnette recieved extra benefits and were working with agents dating back to late 2008. Looks like some scholarships will be lost and wins from those seasons will be vacated. Another couple years of probation and potentially no bowls due to the infractions soon after getting off probation."

What the öööö!

no bowls????? big whooop......like 2,000 people go to them and we never win them

Per AJC

Oh Jesus Christ, just kill me now.

Not liking where this is going. Not one bit.

Guess our bowl streak will end and UGA will one up us again.

Back