per AJC: significant announcement for GT football

Being a GT fan is like getting kicked in the junk on a daily basis. Today we are about to get the size 17 steel toed boot.

"An independent NCAA investigation has determined that cut blocking will now be made illegal, but only on option running plays."

Isaiah Thomas
we on our way to the national championship cuz only the great team breaks NCAA rules and then win the title but on a serious note I wonder what's all this about and what the NCAA gonna do

Isaiah Thomas has the right attitude!

LOL, at Isaiah!

I guess the team didn't know anything about it either?

This has to be a follow up from the Gailey era.

Isaiah Thomas
we on our way to the national championship cuz only the great team breaks NCAA rules and then win the title but on a serious note I wonder what's all this about and what the NCAA gonna do

Isaiah Thomas has the right attitude!

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

LOL, at Isaiah!

I guess the team didn't know anything about it either?

This has to be a follow up from the Gailey era.

I think everything is pointing players interacting with agents and in 2009, so yeah, you're right, in a way.

My understanding is that if the improper benefits were under $1000 (per player) then it isn't a big deal.

For comparison, here are the numbers for what some UNC players received from agents.

Quinn: $5,642
Little: $4,952
Austin: $10,000 - $13,000

I can't imagine a shirt and a watch are worth that much, and I hope they are worth under $1000 (which I think makes it a secondary violation).

Who is Isaiah Thomas?
220198.jpg

Back