Per ESPN Richt has been fired

So I didn't really know which thread would be best to post this in, but Buck reported that Richt has cleaned out his office and isn't coming back.

So I guess that negates the story that he was going to coach the team in the bowl game.

Now all we need is a Miami / UGA bowl matchup.

Mark Richt has told his players that he will not be coaching in the bowl game, is leaving the program early.

During Richt's presser at da U, he apparently used air quotes when he said "mutual agreement" and everyone had a big laugh.

During Richt's presser at da U, he apparently used air quotes when he said "mutual agreement" and everyone had a big laugh.

He also basically said "alls fair in recruiting" when asked if he was gonna go after UGA commits

He also basically said "alls fair in recruiting" when asked if he was gonna go after UGA commits

Well he also said "if a kid gives me a call I'm going to listen" or WTTE. So he didn't really say he would pursue any kid was the way I took it.

Well he also said "if a kid gives me a call I'm going to listen" or WTTE. So he didn't really say he would pursue any kid was the way I took it.

I doubt seriously he'd have come directly out and said it, regardless. He'll poach any kid he can get his hands on.

He also said "öööö the dwags. I got my öööö mind rite wit dis U öööö. Here we cum str8 up." It was very out of character for him.

Back