Photo of Overturned Forward Pass

peeing your pants is probably more your style.

i dont have anything against hunting, so dont your jimmies all rustled, especially since you know i could woop your ass, artboy, and you would be the one with the stinky pants.

i was just saying that your kids have also heard cuss words and seen you angry. so i dont see the harm in being honest. death happens. so does angry

personally, im not a fan of hunting and i would much rather have seen my dad cuss at a bad play than shooting some birds and the like

i wasnt judging, i was pointing out the relative equivalence

What's so wrong about killing food?

Do you even omnivore bro?

shooting doves leads to meals? seems like it would lead to mostly bloody feathers.

i rarely eat red meat, but as you know i am not a small guy and could easily crush you; i eat mostly fish and fowl and have for over 25 years.

im not some wimpy vegetarian, and everyone that has ever met me knows that

i am not against hunting. i already stated that very clearly. i am merely saying that real is real. both death and angry are part of that.

that is all

shooting doves leads to meals? seems like it would lead to mostly bloody feathers.

i rarely eat red meat, but as you know i am not a small guy and could easily crush you; i eat mostly fish and fowl.

i am not against hunting. i already stated that very clearly. i am merely saying that real is real. both death and angry are part of that.

that is all

you eat a lot of fowl but you don't know that doves make delicious table fare? you should have one of your celebrity chef friends cook you some up.

for real, its delicious.

you eat a lot of fowl but you don't know that doves make delicious table fare? you should have one of your celebrity chef friends cook you some up.

for real, its delicious.

i have eaten quail that one of my old roommates would go shoot in nebraska. they would sit in the freezer with their claws still on. they were good

doves, no, never tried it

i wish my fingernails were pretty. DAMMN YOU TED ROOF - I BLAME YOU!!!!

EDIT: ahh, ninja edit by Arch.... man, now noone will understand my fingernails comment

I've been to 57 Georgia Tech football games in my life (yes I have an excel file to keep up with all the games i've been too) and we are 18-9 at home games i've been too since 2009. That is a good enough record to keep my buying tickets. For any interested parties, I am 35-23 all time going to games and 21-11 against ACC opponents. These records show I am not wasting my time or money on Georgia Tech football as long as we consistently win when I go. However, I am 6-7 in going to games since the start of the 2012 season so my patience is growing ever so thinner

uh-oh, my numbers don't add up. need to re check my file..

i have eaten quail that one of my old roommates would go shoot in nebraska. they would sit in the freezer with their claws still on. they were good

doves, no, never tried it

i wish my fingernails were pretty. DAMMN YOU TED ROOF - I BLAME YOU!!!!

EDIT: ahh, ninja edit by Arch.... man, now noone will understand my fingernails comment

haha...

If we can ever get a home night game I'll try to come to the ST tailgate and bring a few doves for the grill. They have mostly dark meat with this beautiful little strip of white meat right on the breast bone.

haha...

If we can ever get a home night game I'll try to come to the ST tailgate and bring a few doves for the grill. They have mostly dark meat with this beautiful little strip of white meat right on the breast bone.

we will eat them and pray for peace on earth...

and that daggum pitch was lateral!!!

the earth is now back on its proper orbit

I was in the same boat. I realized what BOR says below about GT caring less than me.

Shot dove last weekend. Had a fish fry afterwards. Will deer hunt this weekend. My kids enjoy it a lot more than watching me curse.

What kind of shells do you use that changes dove to fish?

plural of dove = doves.

just a pet peeve of mine, sorry.

Fredge is a diehard and a glutton for punishment. I was diehard, but then I've come to the conclusion that GT the school cared a lot less about football than I did. My other hobbies are bow hunting and fishing and once you plan the calendar out, owning season tickets just didn't make any sense when 3/4 of the games I had to sell so I could be in a deer stand or on a boat somewhere. At 5 and 6 years old My girls rather be at the farm than at a football game.

I guess I haven't been a diehard long enough to lose my öööö yet. I got out in '90 and obviously went to every game during college, but I was always a bigger Falcons fan until the last 10 years or so.
I've only had season tickets about the last decade or so. My goal is to see my 2 boys get more pissed off at a game than I do. They're 3 and 5 so it'll be a while. Right now, they have no idea what's going on, but they do like to be there.

I'll trade you a fumble for a pass-interference-double-standard.

Let's just call this what it was. The ACC was protecting one of their own. Nothi g more nothi g less. If another acc team was involved instead of gsu, the call would not have been over turned. At least that's my perspective, and I'm a fan of both teams

Let's just call this what it was. The ACC was protecting one of their own. Nothi g more nothi g less. If another acc team was involved instead of gsu, the call would not have been over turned. At least that's my perspective, and I'm a fan of both teams

Or we can call it sustained butthurt.

Back