Photo of Overturned Forward Pass

You know guys, if this situation were reversed, you would absolutely be blowing a gasket. It is over and done, but the "indisputable evidence" needed to overturn the call on the field is in question here. I'm sure it will be closely reviewed by the ACC office.

And I am sure that it will not because the multiple replays clearly show that it was a lateral.

Why don't you take a poll on which one of us sounds like a tard. Put it up for public opinion. I'm willing to take the Pepsi Challenge.

Personally, I don't give a flying öööö. If you want the average person to affirm you then have at it and bask in your mediocrity. The fact that you align yourself with Pepsi says it all.

I'm for the above-average intellect, perhaps you just don't qualify. I don't care if dumbasses from South'n like me nor do I care whether you think you are more average than me.

You're playing PlayStation but I'm winning life. Enjoy your fries

Speaking of bad calls, has anyone looked into that PI call we got where it appeared that our guy was nowhere near the receiver? Maybe he grabbed some jersey earlier, but the official that threw the flag was completely out of position to call anything in my opinion.

Was part of the replay official's ruling that "Georgia Tech is awarded the ball plus 73 yards and the game winning points on their first score of the second half"? The turnover was important, but it's what both teams did after the turnover that decided the game.

I was surprised it was overturned myself, but if you know with absolute certainty that it was sideways, and sideways passes are laterals, then how can you not overturn it. A sideways pass is not a pass when it's called one on the field, it's always a lateral.

Been fun guys. Didn't mean to stir such a ruckus and make you pull out the old slide rule. Both teams have more important things ahead, like winning a conference title. Best of luck in the Coastal and hopefully you'll wish GS luck in their first year of the Sunbelt. Maybe we'll meet again in a few years when GS will be bigger, faster and stronger.

Personally, I don't give a flying öööö. If you want the average person to affirm you then have at it and bask in your mediocrity. The fact that you align yourself with Pepsi says it all.

I'm for the above-average intellect, perhaps you just don't qualify. I don't care if dumbasses from South'n like me nor do I care whether you think you are more average than me.

You're playing PlayStation but I'm winning life. Enjoy your fries

LOL, hey look post number 36,000 and counting of "I'm a badass" from Czar. If you have to say it as much as you do, you probably aren't in the club buddy.

been fun guys. Didn't mean to stir such a ruckus and make you pull out the old slide rule. Both teams have more important things ahead, like winning a conference title. Best of luck in the coastal and hopefully you'll wish gs luck in their first year of the sunbelt. Maybe we'll meet again in a few years when gs will be bigger, faster and stronger.

gata

LOL, hey look post number 36,000 and counting of "I'm a badass" from Czar. If you have to say it as much as you do, you probably aren't in the club buddy.

why you no come to tailgate?

consecutive year season ticket holder since '91

Let me explain my opinion with a simple arithmetic analogy.

Lets say that -1 means backwards, 0 means sideways, and +1 means forwards.

A pass/pitch is a "lateral" if it is <= 0. A pass/pitch is "forward" if it is "> 0".

"throw (a football) in a sideways or backward direction".

Lets ask this question, was the QB trying to throw a lateral or a pass? Mighty strange looking forward pass attempt if that's what your saying.

why you no come to tailgate?

consecutive year season ticket holder since '91

Why do you care? I live in Savannah have two young kids. I "was" a season ticket holder since 1991 (bought back my college years when I graduated) and a club ticket holder as well since its inception. IT doesn't interest me to support this team that the school has deemed a complete charity case. GT football just isn't as important to attend as it once was. There are other interests in my life. Once my kids are older and its easier, and if GT makes some conscious effort to want to field a ööööing real team, I'll buy again. Until then, I'll spend my extra curricular time at the farm or on my boat fishing which my family seems to enjoy also. I will remain a fan at a distance and less invested.

Why do you care? I live in Savannah have two young kids. I "was" a season ticket holder since 1991 (bought back my college years when I graduated) and a club ticket holder as well since its inception. ITs become too hard for me to support this team that the school has deemed a complete charity case. GT football just isn't as important to attend as it once was. There are other interests in my life. Once my kids are older and its easier, and if GT makes some conscious effort to want to field a ööööing real team, I'll buy again. Until then, I'll spend my extra curricular time at the farm or on my boat fishing which my family seems to enjoy also. I will remain a fan at a distance and less invested.

id like to meet you, thats all.
those are good reasons, bro, i was just curious bc i remember you talking about the Club Level in the past
we might even recognize each other from our student days since it seems like we were there about the same time. (88-91 for me; then again 99-2000 for my MBA)

1990 was absolutely the greatest year to be a Tech fan. FB national champs and won the ACC in hoops.

Another thing that helped reverse this call is the fact he never really made a passing motion. It was a pitch. The fact it wasn't called a fumble to begin with is sad.

Only would so called Tech fans argue that the referees made the wrong call that allowed Tech a chance to win the game. Some of you a holes are so miserable you should put your head in the oven. Please find another team to criticize.

Go Jackets!

Only would so called Tech fans argue that the referees made the wrong call that allowed Tech a chance to win the game. Some of you a holes are so miserable you should put your head in the oven. Please find another team to criticize.

Go Jackets!

Jerry The Jacket always speaking the truth.

Been fun guys. Didn't mean to stir such a ruckus and make you pull out the old slide rule. Both teams have more important things ahead, like winning a conference title. Best of luck in the Coastal and hopefully you'll wish GS luck in their first year of the Sunbelt. Maybe we'll meet again in a few years when GS will be bigger, faster and stronger.

I hope you win the sunbelt. And I hope we play in the future. It should be a friendly rivarly, and a good number of ticket sales for GT. Best of luck. Be sure to kick our old evening school of commerce's ass this year.

Go Jackets!

You're mistaking objectiveness for criticism.

We won the game, so why are people upset that some people think the call was wrong? It's not like we didn't deserve to win. We could well have won even if the call had gone the other way.

Back