Playoffs?

I want Bama, Texas, Washington, FSU and Iowa to win this weekend.
That would make it Washington, FSU, Texas and Alabama. Dawgs and Big 10 get left out.

As much as I hate to say it, I think the only way a threepeat is avoided is if Bama beats the mutts twice. I don’t think an SECCG loss keeps them out and I think Bama is the only team that can beat them. I hope I’m wrong and no matter what I I hope they take it in the pooper the next two games.

If all the favorites win and UGA loses but stays in, then that will be the biggest FU to everyone else ever. I could see lawsuits.

Just to be clear. I’m not saying it will not happen. It shouldn’t but we knows.

The main question in all the scenarios is if Bama beats UGAg, should they get in over Texas given they lost head-to-head.

I say yes, but I am biased having living in Austin and understanding that UT fans are right up there with UGAg, ND, and the osu fans when it comes to being delusional.
Hell no. Alabama should have 2 losses as of today as it is. Only #Auburning prevented it.

As much as I hate to say it, I think the only way a threepeat is avoided is if Bama beats the mutts twice. I don’t think an SECCG loss keeps them out and I think Bama is the only team that can beat them. I hope I’m wrong and no matter what I I hope they take it in the pooper the next two games.
You're saying that you think Bama with a win, plus undefeated FSU, Washington, and Michigan would be in peril of getting leaped by uga? Even Texas winning would have a stronger resume than uga.

If all the favorites win and UGA loses but stays in, then that will be the biggest FU to everyone else ever. I could see lawsuits.

Just to be clear. I’m not saying it will not happen. It shouldn’t but we knows.
yep. would not shock me. i think bama will have to beat UGA twice for the title. its maddening.

You're saying that you think Bama with a win, plus undefeated FSU, Washington, and Michigan would be in peril of getting leaped by uga? Even Texas winning would have a stronger resume than uga.
No I think at least one of FSU or Michigan loses.

If it was next year
current 6 conf champs
if change to 5 conf champs
1​
ugasec
1​
ugasec
2​
michbigi
2​
michbigi
3​
fsuacc
3​
fsuacc
4​
tulaac
4​
tulaac
5​
washbigi
5​
washbigi
6​
oregbigi
6​
oregbigi
7​
ohiostbigi
7​
ohiostbigi
8​
texsec
8​
texsec
9​
alasec
9​
alasec
10​
missosec
10​
missosec
11​
oklastbig12
11​
pennstbigi
12​
libertycusa
12​
oklastbig12

Our schedule softens up in 2025; gonna need to pay King to come back for a 6th year and make a playoff run.

Maybe Key could just split his salary with him; that’s a make or break year for Key when it comes to contract renewals — so it may be a good investment.

If number 2, after a hard fought game, can fall to number 6, number 1 can fall to 5.

Givens are:

1. P12 Champ tomorrow is in. Assuming Oregon at this point.
2. Michigan is in. Iowa is not going to magically find an offense they haven’t had in 2 years.

Final 2 spots really come down to FSU Saturday night.

FSU win pretty much eliminates the SEC Championship loser. If Bama wins, then the CFP is likely going to put Bama in over Texas (which is garbage).

FSU loss combined with a Texas win ensures the SEC Champ + Texas into the CFP.

If Bama is the only team that can beat them the we should be in the playoffs because we damn near beat those assholes.

No way. They were given a lot of questionable calls against OSU last year and won by one. They are much worse this year. Either one of Michigan or Ohio State can beat them. Texas too and the Pac teams. UGA can definitely be had this season.

No way. They were given a lot of questionable calls against OSU last year and won by one. They are much worse this year. Either one of Michigan or Ohio State can beat them. Texas too and the Pac teams. UGA can definitely be had this season.
I don’t know. I feel like all of the top teams are down this year. Gaggers included. My trademark Tech pessimism makes me think the chances are limited.

Tomorrow's schedule:
2:15 Watch GT beat Duke in basketball
4:00 Watch Bama beat Georgia
8:00 Watch FSU and Michigan eliminate Georgia from Playoff

+3075 parlay in case you're wondering
That would put me in the ER - you know... the four-hour thing.

Back