Pole: Georgia Tech Will Be Ranked After...

After which game will GT be ranked?

• Duke

Votes: 11 6.5%
  • North Carolina

Votes: 68 40.5%
  • VPISU

Votes: 64 38.1%
  • Da U

Votes: 19 11.3%
  • BYU

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • Syracuse

• Cav Man

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pittsburgh

• Clemson

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Them Dawgs (Piss On Em)

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
Crazy how Tech is Miami's first ACC game yet they're already Tech's 4 coastal game.

If we absolutely mud stomp Duke and UNC, I think we have a shot at being ranked. However, I think it will be more likely after a win over the Hokies. Especially since it will set up a (likely) top 25 game with Miami.

No. If we curb stomp Puke & UNC, I'm sure will end up as honorable mentions on Mark Schlablerknockers Bottom 10 on ESPN like last week.

Where's the option for "we won't be ranked at all this season"?

Also, this should be a multiple pick poll. Are you assuming we'll only be ranked at one point this season?

Also, this should be a multiple pick poll. Are you assuming we'll only be ranked at one point this season?

tumblr_mq70i4wesI1snc5c8o1_500.jpg

Pretty sure it is meant to be "Georgia Tech will be ranked for the first time this season after...".

And no need for the disparaging comment about missing poll options.

Who here doesn't know the meaning of the word 'after'? And seriously if you're going to start splitting those hairs why aren't you pointing out that we're already ranked, just not in the top 25? Or that I didn't specify which poll? You nerds is off yo game.

UF vs Miami
Miami had:

1. 10 1st downs
2. 212 Total Yards
3. 162 Passing Yards
4. 50 Rushing Yards
5. TOP: 21:40

UF vs Toledo
Toledo had:

1. 12 1st Downs
2. 205 Total Yards
3. 155 Passing Yards
4. 50 Rushing Yards
5. TOP: 20:12

Toledo played UF as well as D'oh U.

Miami is garbage. We will obliterate Miami.

We are ranked 33rd right now.

Two wins in a row will DEFINITELY put us in the TOP 25. Doesn't matter that it's against Duke and UNC.

Might wanna go ahead and win both by a lot for shiz and gigglez

Do you think our D is as good as the UF's??

I don't think it has to be. Miami will score more against us than they did against UF, but we'll score more against them too. Our offense is surely better than UF's and I think our D will be "good enough" this year.

I don't think it has to be. Miami will score more against us than they did against UF, but we'll score more against them too. Our offense is surely better than UF's and I think our D will be "good enough" this year.

ONCE AGAIN...let me remind everyone......

We scored 36 on Miami last year...with TW as QB...and with an absolutely PUTRID defense.

Miami QB Morris reminds me of TW. But Morris is much worse. A very mediocre passer and completely immobile. He is a statue in the backfield. Cant run or scramble worth a öööö.

We will light Miami's D....UP !!!!!!

GT will be coming off of two games where we curb-stomped UNC & VT back-to-back. The GT-Miami game will be about the time the first BCS polls come out.

CPJ will have EVERY incentive to run-up the score and blow Miami out.

IMO, we score 40+ on Miami in a victory.

Miami will probably be 4-0 and in the top ten when we go down there. Will be a super tough game. If we are 5-0 beating VT, Miami, UNC, and Duke we will be top 20 and possibly top 15.

I think we crack the top 25 after beating UNC, but I don't think we go into BYU undefeated or ranked. A single loss for GT early is all the reason most pollsters need to not put our name down. It would take a victory @Clemson to get back into the top 25.

ONCE AGAIN...let me remind everyone......

We scored 36 on Miami last year...with TW as QB...and with an absolutely PUTRID defense.

Miami QB Morris reminds me of TW. But Morris is much worse. A very mediocre passer and completely immobile. He is a statue in the backfield. Cant run or scramble worth a öööö.

We will light Miami's D....UP !!!!!!

GT will be coming off of two games where we curb-stomped UNC & VT back-to-back. The GT-Miami game will be about the time the first BCS polls come out.

CPJ will have EVERY incentive to run-up the score and blow Miami out.

IMO, we score 40+ on Miami in a victory.

And let someone remind you that the three prior years before that, we scored 7, 10 & 17 points. Miami's D has had our number prior to last year.
It's no guarantee we'll score 40 against them. I'd love to see it though.

The real question is will we be ranked at all. I see winning 2 out of our next 4 games at best.

Back