Sat, Oct 12 at North Carolina - TBD ET
---------------------------------
Last game: Duke
Next game: Notre Dame
---------------------------------

ESPN Pre-Season FPI Rank: 44
FPI Differential: -2.6
Win Probability: 26.5%

Year 1 of the Clown era at UNC. I expect that we will put up big numbers against their soft defense. Just need the defense to get the job done.

See the 2024 Pre-Season Probability Poll Discussion for voting guidelines and contest rules.

Last edited:
The only knees to take in this game are the ones Key tells his linemen to cut block the hell out of.
I want to scoreboard that bitch. I want to bust the clock on them.

Clown figures out a way to make GT lose again?????? He's pretty good at it, wouldn't bet against the ööööer continuing to öööö us

click on that numbers above and it will show you who voted what.
Now we know who voted 0.1 for us to beat the Tarholes

22424fa1-a41d-49c3-948e-1a79a1a88a6e-1_all_128.jpg

fa78070a-da07-4c36-9ecf-200a46bae8ed_text.gif

I wanna know who voted 0.1?!

I did. I have predicted Tech at 6-0 coming into this game. Gonna be a top 15 match-up and this is the stumble game. Karma recoil from past years.

And I chose this season to try something different in the contest and not do the 0.x prediction for every game. It's 0.9 or 0.1, hence 0.1. Sooner or later I'm gonna win this thing.

UNC usually starts the year strong with an easy schedule, and then collapses mid-season, so this is good timing for us.

All you guys hoping for revenge against the Clown are going to be sorely disappointed. I just don't see it happening.

Because Mack Brown will have fired the idiot by game 4
We oughta line up in the PJ spread, with King under center, two slots and Haynes at B back with his hand in the ground, just to watch Clown öööö himself. Then put a slot in orbit and go wheel route to Haynes for 75 yards.

We oughta line up in the PJ spread, with King under center, two slots and Haynes at B back with his hand in the ground, just to watch Clown öööö himself. Then put a slot in orbit and go wheel route to Haynes for 75 yards.
Next game, same lineup, King under center, pass/run option, two deep routes, one Aback thru the line drags across, other Aback goes into deep flat.

Next game, same lineup, King under center, pass/run option, two deep routes, one Aback thru the line drags across, other Aback goes into deep flat.
i need some alone time. BRB.

Clown will do far better as a DC when a real head coach puts down all his bad ideas. Not that Mack is great, but he at least requires players to practice in pads. So don't expect a walk in the park.

That said, you know CBK has circled this on the calendar and so has every other person down to the waterboy. Expect the players to come out MEAN this year. I think we have a good outing on offense and the difference will 100% be how our new look D does against a Drake-May-less O.

Back