Portal Recruits

Is there any way to see which players in the portal we have offered scholarships to?

potentially valuable if healthy and we can get him. We need OL help for sure.should have 3 yrs eligibility
was ranked #8 overall for 2019.year 1 redshirt.only played in 1 game 20-21 no idea why?
4star HS rating..no transfer rating yet....6-5 325 this site says 100% to GT..anyone ever heard of on3.com??

potentially valuable if healthy and we can get him. We need OL help for sure.should have 3 yrs eligibility
was ranked #8 overall for 2019.year 1 redshirt.only played in 1 game 20-21 no idea why?
4star HS rating..no transfer rating yet....6-5 325 this site says 100% to GT..anyone ever heard of on3.com??

interesting tidbit is that on3 lists average NIL.. GT weighs in at $15.9K

" Of the 53 members of Texas’ 2019 recruiting class, over 30 of those players have transferred to another program or medically retired. "

53 recruits in a single year? WTF????

" Of the 53 members of Texas’ 2019 recruiting class, over 30 of those players have transferred to another program or medically retired. "

53 recruits in a single year? WTF????

They took 26 recruits and 2 transfers that year. Not sure if they are counting 2 years worth or what.

Not really. It’s pretty close to everyone else’s average outside of a few (Jackson State, USCw to name a few.
If these figures are true our average is higher than Notre Dame, Pittsburg, Virginia Tech, Virginia, North Carolina State, Mississippi State to name a few yet we are lower than Georgia Southern, Arkansas State and Costal Carolina.

If these figures are true our average is higher than Notre Dame, Pittsburg, Virginia Tech, Virginia, North Carolina State, Mississippi State to name a few yet we are lower than Georgia Southern, Arkansas State and Costal Carolina.

Yeah, I am guessing their data is.... incomplete, at best.

CFB is going to become like college basketball, where you have no idea who is on your team or how good they are.
Of course it is. I knew this the minute I heard they didn’t have to sit out a year. I’ve seen 9 year olds play on 4 different travel ball teams over a 4 week period so it was easy to see this coming. I have no problem with it because this is what our society is. That’s why I always say I root for the name on the front of the jersey and not the back. And it’s not that big a deal. We had a bunch of transfers last year playing and it was no different than watching guy like Curry who was here forever playing. Either the play is made or not. The player doesn’t matter.

Of course it is. I knew this the minute I heard they didn’t have to sit out a year. I’ve seen 9 year olds play on 4 different travel ball teams over a 4 week period so it was easy to see this coming. I have no problem with it because this is what our society is. That’s why I always say I root for the name on the front of the jersey and not the back. And it’s not that big a deal. We had a bunch of transfers last year playing and it was no different than watching guy like Curry who was here forever playing. Either the play is made or not. The player doesn’t matter.
Y’all are blowing this way out of proportion. The no sit out rule is only good for one transfer. There’s a lot of players that have now used their one free transfer. It will settle down after this year.

Back