Positive surprises

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
1) Louisville sportsmanship. Maybe it's the Petrino connection, but I was kind of surprised how well behaved everyone was.
2) Ball security. Finally.
3) #15 getting the opportunity to rack up some RAC.
4) Curry pissed me off less than usual. I still don't understand using him as a QB spy.

WRT #4, I understand it. He was the victim of my wrath all of last season but have you seen the angles that #44 takes out there? No way he can be counted on in that role

Playing to our potential. Jeff Sims grew up in this game. And defense for tough in the second half.

WRT #4, I understand it. He was the victim of my wrath all of last season but have you seen the angles that #44 takes out there? No way he can be counted on in that role
Completely different position and #44 leads the team in tackles. That being said, I doubt if we have anyone better than #6 at his position. It really is just that with our safeties' strengths, we have a lot of redundancy in his best skill set.

Satterfield came in with a better game plan. Our game plan initially sucked. Our halftime adjustments were much better.

It was almost as if it took us watching their QB kill our defense with his legs for Patenaude to remember that we, too, have a mobile QB.

Play calling on offense - god was it vanilla early but some good calls finally showed up - screen, qb draw, trick play, gibbs out of backfield, pass downfield to carter late when they are selling out on run. these were all good calls. Reminded me of CPJ. oh god, have I started it now. But I give the coaches credit.

Back