Positive surprises

ComputerNut62

Varsity Lurker
3rd quarter defense has been good all year. I guess we’re pretty good at halftime adjustments. 4th quarter defense has been either really good or really bad.

4th straight game with over 400 yards of offense. Amazing the production difference when you take care of the ball.

BainbridgeJacket

F*** Joe Biden
Dear God - I was literally looking for a pair of #2 pencils to shove in each ear.
"Trevor Lawrence is like a really good QB, yeah, like he can throw a ball and.... yeah.... he has REALLY pretty hair..."

ööööing figure it out, ESPN

gtfan088

Dodd-Like
Dear God - I was literally looking for a pair of #2 pencils to shove in each ear.
Apart from how disrespectful and irritating it was, I just don't get why anyone thought that was a productive use of air time. I could understand if it was the 4th quarter of a blowout, but I can't imagine too many people watching that game and thinking "I'd really like to hear some woman's scarcely audible take on Clemson-Miami right now--that won't be distracting and bizarre, and I'll totally be listening to what she has to say."

00Burdell

Mod Thyself
Staff member
Apart from how disrespectful and irritating it was, I just don't get why anyone thought that was a productive use of air time. I could understand if it was the 4th quarter of a blowout, but I can't imagine too many people watching that game and thinking "I'd really like to hear some woman's scarcely audible take on Clemson-Miami right now--that won't be distracting and bizarre, and I'll totally be listening to what she has to say."
Not to mention that while the dingbat was droning on about T Lawrence, Harvin dropped a punt on the 1 yard line that we tried to down on the one. I didn't know until after the commercial if the ball was on the one or the 20.

eneq

Junior Varsity Lurker
To be on the positive side of the turnover margin for the game. Not only did our guys protect the ball, they were super aggressive stealing the ball from stankville.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Positive: kickoffs look good
Negative: need to work on coverage on kickoffs
Positive: the poise of our offense.
Positive: our defense not collapsing. Coming together. Getting after the ball. Going for the strip
Positive: S&C. We seemed to not tire out. Louisville seemed to run out of gas.
Negative: pistol snaps. Consistently low. It led to several blown up plays. We were lucky they didn't lead to fumbles as Sims had to improvise a few times because the timing of the play was off. In particular was one of the option plays where we leave the backside unblocked and pull right. The low snap allowed the backside defenders to blow the play up.
Positive: the pick and pay line LW concessions and Google Pay. Had me a nice Belgian Wheat.

coit

Y’all got any more of that D Fence?
At least Pam Ward is talking about your team’s game. I won’t complain about her calling games again after that segment last night.
LOL! I don't normally let what the dumbasses on TV say bother me too much but this was just unbelievable. The mere fact that they completely ignored our game for over 5 minutes was surreal.