Post game bitching thread

The defense played relatively well BUT they had a bad backup QB. So please don't come away from the game thinking our defense is much better

Muskett was driving us down the field easily

Good win regardless

The defense played relatively well BUT they had an awful backup QB. So please don't come away from the game thinking our defense is much better

Back up seemed somewhat capable considering he drove down and got a TD, but I get you. We still beat this team handily and the O was obviously clicking.

The defense played relatively well BUT they had a bad backup QB. So please don't come away from the game thinking our defense is much better

Good win regardless

At this point in the season the defense is what it is. The best we can hope for is that they play tough and put in a solid performance when the other team gives them the opportunity, which is what happened today.

This almost makes up for all of the frustration of losing up there over 40 years.

Great win!!

GO JACKETS!!
byteback

Good game. Pack it up and get back to work. This team can win the next 3.

Goddamn we are good. I got drunk in cabbagetown at the Chomp and Stomp today. Good times!

I saw the guy from Righteous Gemstones there. I didn't fanboi over him.

Bout to celebrate

IMG_20231104_174420.jpg

we should have worn gold helmets…and our DBs remain soft in the run game…and I wish I was a little bit taller.

Back