Post game bitching thread

It’s like I told my brother regarding Kevin Stefanski: we need to sometimes call games for the team we have. Not the one we wish we had.

It’s like I told my brother regarding Kevin Stefanski: we need to sometimes call games for the team we have. Not the one we wish we had.

Mid season and beyond, lots of times first quarter is xxxs and ooos, while next three are Jimmie’s and joes. Not always true, but today….probably. Drops in q1 were big.

Look, klempsum was the better team overall and everyone was trying to find something that works in second half. D was sagging more and more in second half, 2 and 3 deep at times with big lead. Difficult to fire downfield in that scenario. We can all play OC and call plays when up 35-7. More difficult when it’s upside down. Same with king…you will throw INTs when behind. It happens.

Keep improving the roster and leave the O coaches in place. I trust the progress this far. Next week is huge. Go jackets!!

This is not your clown’s Oldsmobile. We’re making progress.

The wideout quick pass works. Clemson did it to us more than a few times.

But it requires that the WRs block and it also requires that linemen get downfield after the block. Our WRs have shown little ability to block and our linemen are slow.
Something UGAg will put on a clinic showing us. The numbers are there. The players to execute it, or the will to execute it, or the physicality to execute it, are not.

The wideout quick pass works. Clemson did it to us more than a few times.

But it requires that the WRs block and it also requires that linemen get downfield after the block. Our WRs have shown little ability to block and our linemen are slow.
Of course, I posted about it not working for us. Our WRs are playing well this year, but the wideouts are not making the corner miss very often on that play.

Back