Post Game discussion thread

You said Bama, Clemson and UGA played top tier teams in the first two weeks year in and year out.

You then provided a list of teams they played during the season at some point to prove your point. Now you’re wailing about making up facts.
A list of gamed played in week 1 or week 2. A couple of uga’s were week 3. I don’t care, you can do with it what you want. öööö uga and you all the same. I’m not here to defend losers or to argue with gays

A list of gamed played in week 1 or week 2. A couple of uga’s were week 3. I don’t care, you can do with it what you want. öööö uga and you all the same. I’m not here to defend losers or to argue with gays
You seem to care a lot. And just to be clear it was 4 of UGA’s seasons. Which makes it 8 seasons out of last 16 they start with a tough game (and the includes using UNC and Boise State as tough games). Which doesn’t sound like year in and year out to me. Maybe it does to others.

Just finished watching the condensed game on youtube and my observation is GT accomplished exactly what they needed to. Tech got to clear their bench and get some PT for some of the back ups. Looks like we are relatively healthy traveling to Louisville next Saturday. Keep building some momentum.

So that would be the condensed, condensed game then?

Back