Post Game discussion thread

The 'Cuse qb is probably the best we will see all season, receivers were good too. Looks like we could have won but all in all not as bad as some think it is. Think the Orange will be tough for anyone on their schedule.
On to a VMI win & get ready for L'ville.
QB against our final game of the season is better, unfortunately.

Syracuse doesn’t exactly have a hard schedule. @ UNLV in a few weeks is sneaky tough for them.

9/20 - Stanford
9/28 - Holy Cross
10/4 - @ UNLV
10/12 - @ NCSU
10/24 - @ Pitt
11/2 - VT
11/9 - @ BC
11/16 - @ Cal
11/23 - UCONN
11/30 - Miami

Outside of Miami there isn’t a game you can look at and say they are definite underdogs. @ NCSU and traveling across the country to Cal won’t be easy, but the schedule is manageable.

I think people forget Syracuse was a bowl team last year despite the coaching change after the loss to GT.
We shouldn’t complain about other teams having easy schedules because we choose to have one of the hardest schedules year in and out. Top 10 ranked teams consistently elect to play very weak out of conference opponents.

Tired due to traveling is BS. They are young, in excellent condition, are well taken care of and teams travel similar number of hours all the time.
No they don’t over a 3-week stretch. The only similar team is Hawaii.

No they don’t over a 3-week stretch. The only similar team is Hawaii.
Jury still out for me they didn't look great against gsu and looked horrible against Syracuse for 3 quarters.. defense looked extra bad and hasn't had a pass rush yet

I miss the days of seeing Derrick Morgan destroy QBs

We shouldn’t complain about other teams having easy schedules because we choose to have one of the hardest schedules year in and out. Top 10 ranked teams consistently elect to play very weak out of conference opponents.
Bama uga clemson play top tier teams in the first two weeks year in and year out

No they don’t. That is a recent development. They played each other your twat . Stfu. You’re a tard.
Message board badass here!!!! Your husband beating the öööö out of you and you’re here taking it out on me, it’s okay sugar, get the hate out.

Bama
2008 clemson
2009 VT
2010 Penn St
2011 Penn St
2012 Michigan
2013 VT
2014 WVU
2015 Wisconsin
2016 USCw
2017 fsu
2018 Louisville
2019 Duke
2020 Covid
2021 Miami
2022 texas
2023 Texas
2024 Wisconsin

uga
2008 Arizona staye
2009 OkSU
2010 Colorado
2011 Boise state
2012 cupcakes
2013 Clemson
2014 Clemson.
2015 cupcakes
2016 unc
2017 notre dame
2018 cupcakes
2019 notre dame
2020 xyna
2021 Clemson
2022 Oregon
2023 cuocake
2024 Clemson

fsu started doing this in 2015, I got tired of being right.
Tell your husband to take it easy. Maybe you deserve it.

I’m not the one sucking off UGA and Clemson
This isn’t a compliment to them. The other chick said we’re the only ones choosing a tough OOC schedule when the top 10 teams never do this. So I picked 3 yearly top 10 programs and debunked that stupid take. You can use this as your own and impress your husband.

This isn’t a compliment to them. The other chick said we’re the only ones choosing a tough OOC schedule when the top 10 teams never do this. So I picked 3 yearly top 10 programs and debunked that stupid take. You can use this as your own and impress your husband.
Bama definitely has been playing top teams early on, but as stated this is all very recent. Even your schedule listings bear that out. Within the last decade the big time first couple weeks of the year games are way more popular. Clemson and UGA were not playing tough teams year in and year out because they already had a tough OOC rivalry game.

Not to mention you stated they’ve been doing it in the first two weeks of the year year in and year out, which isn’t the case at all even in the years and teams you listed for UGA.

Just finished watching the condensed game on youtube and my observation is GT accomplished exactly what they needed to. Tech got to clear their bench and get some PT for some of the back ups. Looks like we are relatively healthy traveling to Louisville next Saturday. Keep building some momentum.

Back