Program Resets: 2020 Edition

ScionOfSouthland

Dodd-Like
Ahhh did know that was the perception of KQ. Thank you
He's still pretty decent on recruiting - that's how he gets paid. The Athletic and the AJC have a bigger and better ground game locally and then there's ESPN, CBS, etc. on the national level.

AmpuTECHture

Drain Lake Powell
Lot of smoke in knoxville. My vol friends think they are making efforts to get rid of pruitt with cause. Let's see if they can get Gruden.

GT 1950

Varsity Lurker
Lot of smoke in knoxville. My vol friends think they are making efforts to get rid of pruitt with cause. Let's see if they can get Gruden.

Why? They are only doing what Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, UGA, Florida, FSU, Miami, LSU and Christ alone knows who else. Oh, they were stupid enough to get caught.

GTCrew

Patrick Henry
Why? They are only doing what Alabama, Auburn, Clemson, UGA, Florida, FSU, Miami, LSU and Christ alone knows who else. Oh, they were stupid enough to get caught.
The only way a name SEC team gets caught cheating is if they turn themselves in and beg the NCAA to penalize them.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy

The sources told ESPN that Tennessee's recruitment of Amarius Mims of Cochran, Georgia, the No. 3 offensive tackle and No. 19 player overall in the ESPN 300, is part of the compliance department's inquiry. Mims signed with Georgia this week.

Let's hope the mutts get wrapped up in this

GT 1950

Varsity Lurker
Surprised Matt Campbell at Iowa State hasn't gotten more buzz. Young coach who has turned a perennial doormat into a winner.
He just got lots of "buzz" with that sideline rant about the offsides not being called yesterday against Oklahoma.

gtrower

Dodd-Like

The sources told ESPN that Tennessee's recruitment of Amarius Mims of Cochran, Georgia, the No. 3 offensive tackle and No. 19 player overall in the ESPN 300, is part of the compliance department's inquiry. Mims signed with Georgia this week.

Let's hope the mutts get wrapped up in this
Auburn skated after MSU blew the whistle on Cam’s dad demanding money and Auburn themselves admitting to paying his dad. Wouldn’t hold my breath.

gtrower

Dodd-Like
Surprised Matt Campbell at Iowa State hasn't gotten more buzz. Young coach who has turned a perennial doormat into a winner.
Campbell is on almost everybody’s short list. Believe he’s being extremely picky. That being said i could see some SEC factories being being concerned about his ability to recruit. Being scared off by the McElwain experiment at Florida where they assumed UF would recruit itself.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
I'd think that's a very good hire, but Auburn fans mad that he doesn't have super special "SEC experience".

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb

How can they fire him? They literally had video of OBJ handing out cash to LSU players in the locker room after the championship game and no one was fired . . . no punishment at all AFAIK. They just declared they wouldn't take a bowl game this year, and then old Ed dumped his wife and started banging blonds half his age and taking pictures as an FU to anyone who had a problem with him. Boss move.

1982Jacket

Dropper of the F Bomb
Agreed. No one cares about ISU or the Big !2 even in Iowa. Its almost as bad as being second fiddle ito the dwags n JawJa. He would be a gr8 hire if/when Big Blue finally decides to cut ties with Harbaugh.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
How can they fire him? They literally had video of OBJ handing out cash to LSU players in the locker room after the championship game and no one was fired . . . no punishment at all AFAIK. They just declared they wouldn't take a bowl game this year, and then old Ed dumped his wife and started banging blonds half his age and taking pictures as an FU to anyone who had a problem with him. Boss move.

How dumb are you?