Program Resets: 2020 Edition

IM79

Flats Noob

agt45

Distinguished Gentleman
Kansas should hire CPJ if they want to be competitive
I’m sure that part of the country remembers the Nebraska and Oklahoma glory days. Might work well there.

CPJ’s interview could just be video of Tevin and Orwin Smith gutting them like a fish in Bobby Dodd.

gtrower

Dodd-Like
They have plenty of money and a competent AD, what would his excuse be?
Ah yes the competent AD who hung his hat on his close friendship with Miles allowing him to lure the coach to Kansas only for it to end amid a cloud of sexual misconduct of which he now claims to have known nothing about after going 3-18.

The competent AD who has piloted his football program to zero winning seasons since taking the job in 2008.

The competent AD who captained his blue blood basketball program to the center of the Adidas Scandal with five Level 1 violations including Lack of Institution Control currently hanging over their necks.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Kansas should hire CPJ if they want to be competitive
Kansas is one of the schools that has nothing to lose and running the triple option would make a lot of sense for them. It would be kind of fun to watch in an air-raid league, too.

I'd be surprised if CPJ would want to move out there at this point in his life, though. If I am Monken, I am not sure I'd want it, either.

Last edited:

ee8384

Affable Curmudgeon
Kansas is one of the schools that has nothing to lose and running the triple option would make a lot of sense for them. It would be kind of fun to watch in an air-raid league, too.

I'd be surprised if CPJ would want to move out there at this point in his life, though. If I am Monken, I am not sure I'd want it, either.
Just set up a monitor on the sideline and the A back could get the play call via Zoom.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan

I think it might destroy in an air raid league. Or it could be disastrous. The air raid would not eat up clock and the option would, but it would also be hard to simulate that offense from practice.

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
Ah yes the competent AD who hung his hat on his close friendship with Miles allowing him to lure the coach to Kansas only for it to end amid a cloud of sexual misconduct of which he now claims to have known nothing about after going 3-18.

The competent AD who has piloted his football program to zero winning seasons since taking the job in 2008.

The competent AD who captained his blue blood basketball program to the center of the Adidas Scandal with five Level 1 violations including Lack of Institution Control currently hanging over their necks.

Long is ded too.