Propst out at Colquitt

Status
Not open for further replies.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
Isn’t Calhoun AAA when most of the others are 6 or 7? There is a reason they have these classifications. It doesn’t mean they are bad.
Exactly. Some of the Calhoun folks think they are every bit as talented as a AAAAAAA team. It was worse several years back. It will be interesting to see of Calhoun maintains with their coach retiring this season.

Yukonwreck

Dodd-Like
Cuz we all know that rich kids have better sense than poor kids, amirite?
It is not a question of having better sense. It is not ironclad, but generally higher household income tends to mean more parental "interest" in the school, athletics, etc. The bar is set higher for those kids, whether it's for SAT scores, college admissions, or athletic achievement. Competition is king. :heelclick:

donsue

Flats Noob
It does touch a nerve when you point out to the Calhoun folks that schools like Grayson, Milton, Colquitt, Lowndes....would curb stomp them. They believe playing in the öööötiest region in the state is an achievement. Football up in NW GA is pretty crappy.

It was said Vic Beasley was asked to play in Calhoun and refused to stay in Adairsville. Not sure if factual, but that was the word when he played in Adairsville. Calhoun definitely recruits players. There is no "flocking" to live in Calhoun for work. Cartersville, maybe, much nicer town
You are pretty good at trashing people, I will give you that. I am in Calhoun a good bit, and know a lot of people in that program. They are very good, but I don’t know anyone there who believes they could beat IMG or Grayson. They are very well coached and organized by a very good guy, Hal Lamb.

JJacket

You are pretty good at trashing people, I will give you that. I am in Calhoun a good bit, and know a lot of people in that program. They are very good, but I don’t know anyone there who believes they could beat IMG or Grayson. They are very well coached and organized by a very good guy, Hal Lamb.
I'm in Calhoun almost every single day, but I will go with you knowing more about it than me.

JJacket

Glad you are, I love Calhoun. Have a lot of friends and work there. My point is, virtually everything you post is a pot shot at somebody. Most of the time it is people you don’t even know. Hard to respect that
You LOVE Calhoun? What is to love about it? The smell of latex carpet backing permeating the stadium during the game?

JJacket

It is a combination of his low self-esteem, small penis size, and being wrong about just about everything he posts.
I thought that was you peeking over at the urinal. Try using the zoom on your phone next time.

Dirty Jacket

Never Weaken
Its one thing to get a bunch of teenage Al Bundys in Colquitt to juice up, but it is surprising that he could get the kids at Hoover to do that. Thats the Roswell/Alpharetta area of Birmingham.
I grew up in Roswell and our HS was juicing.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
heard Propst is in deep to the IRS and the state for back taxes. he also had a habit of going somewhere to eat in Moultrie and just walking out when he's done, stiffing the place for the tab.
He's well into his 60s so I don't think another place is going to give him a shot. and I don't think Colquitt is going to the Propst tree for a replacement.

Status
Not open for further replies.