Propst out at Colquitt

Status
Not open for further replies.
It does touch a nerve when you point out to the Calhoun folks that schools like Grayson, Milton, Colquitt, Lowndes....would curb stomp them. They believe playing in the öööötiest region in the state is an achievement. Football up in NW GA is pretty crappy.

Rome? Cartersville? Dalton?
All NW Ga. All pretty damn good.
Hell Chattooga had a good run under the coach whose name I forget.

I didn’t go to Roswell High if that’s what you’re asking. I also don’t follow high school sports at all today so I have no clue what any of this means.
I took your response to mean that you went to Roswell HS. From this response it appears you didn't or you'd know what it meant.

All's good.

I took your response to mean that you went to Roswell HS. From this response it appears you didn't or you'd know what it meant.

All's good.
I assumed that’s what you inferred. I just assume all levels of sports are juicing.

Hal Lamb a good guy? Beats me. Calhoun had a player that prided himself on cheap-shotting opposing players on kickoffs. He hit a player at the beginning of the season last year and got under the kid’s helmet. Kid sustained multiple facial fractures and required several surgeries. It was well away from the ball so it wasn’t seen by the refs, but it was caught on camera. Coach Lamb didn’t do jack öööö to punish the kid for this aggregious cheap shot despite video showing that he pulled the same stunt almost every game. öööö any coach that turns a blind eye to that kind of bullshit.

Hal Lamb a good guy? Beats me. Calhoun had a player that prided himself on cheap-shotting opposing players on kickoffs. He hit a player at the beginning of the season last year and got under the kid’s helmet. Kid sustained multiple facial fractures and required several surgeries. It was well away from the ball so it wasn’t seen by the refs, but it was caught on camera. Coach Lamb didn’t do jack öööö to punish the kid for this aggregious cheap shot despite video showing that he pulled the same stunt almost every game. öööö any coach that turns a blind eye to that kind of bullshit.
Against Adairsville one season, they had a play they designed to go opposite of Da'Rick Rogers, likely the best WR in the state, as Calhoun was handily in charge of the game. Calhoun gets the TD after which Rogers runs over and obscenely taunts Adairsville's cheerleaders. Lamb did nothing. Not surprisingly, Rogers got booted from the University of Tennessee. I was being told by several Calhoun folks that Rogers was a guaranteed top 5 NFL Draft pick.

Against Adairsville one season, they had a play they designed to go opposite of Da'Rick Rogers, likely the best WR in the state, as Calhoun was handily in charge of the game. Calhoun gets the TD after which Rogers runs over and obscenely taunts Adairsville's cheerleaders. Lamb did nothing. Not surprisingly, Rogers got booted from the University of Tennessee. I was being told by several Calhoun folks that Rogers was a guaranteed top 5 NFL Draft pick.
And our coaches will be recruiting players from all over the state to play for the white and gold. It’s miles better for GT to bury these feelings and take these opinions elsewhere.

And our coaches will be recruiting players from all over the state to play for the white and gold. It’s miles better for GT to bury these feelings and take these opinions elsewhere.
Why does it hurt GT to have an opinion? I'm sure UGAg fans skewered Rogers after he decommitted from the mutts to go to the Vowels. Now cry me a river

Why does it hurt GT to have an opinion? I'm sure UGAg fans skewered Rogers after he decommitted from the mutts to go to the Vowels. Now cry me a river
Because I’m not in favor of skewering anyone especially where we can be recruiting. Opinions are fine but yours especially seem divisive. I’m only suggesting be divisive out of the public eye.

I see jj has expanded his Dale Carnegie mojo from News & Politics forum into Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back