Pruitt to Miami

so basically Schottenheimer is going to be punched and fired on the same day.

d05f60ba0528a62e36e215e45c1b22ba.jpg

Richt's official Twitter.

He doesn't specify who "our" is. Pruitt + Richt to Miami (which is oddly preparing for Kentucky)

He doesn't specify who "our" is. Pruitt + Richt to Miami (which is oddly preparing for Kentucky)

Maybe Miami is making a top secret switch to the SEC?

I took a peek at the dwagrant to see how much of a dumpster fire it actually is over there. They're now reporting that Richt is out and Pruitt will be named interim.

Atl talk radio has been glorious today. The dumpster is beginning to spark and the crazies are all coming out to bask in it's heat. If Richt survives and Eason busts, next year will be so incredibly fun.

Atl talk radio has been glorious today. The dumpster is beginning to spark and the crazies are all coming out to bask in it's heat. If Richt survives and Eason busts, next year will be so incredibly fun.
Are we sure Eason will come if Schottenheimer and or Pruitt the recruiter extraordinaire is no longer there? Will he come to a hanging by a thread Richt? Will his dad think that's a good idea? I doubt it, but the chicks are hot and the weed is legendary in Athens.

There is no way we lose to this dumpster fire with CPJ & CTR on our sideline this year.

Are we sure Eason will come if Schottenheimer and or Pruitt the recruiter extraordinaire is no longer there? Will he come to a hanging by a thread Richt? Will his dad think that's a good idea? I doubt it, but the chicks are hot and the weed is legendary in Athens.

I have no idea why a kid from Washington would want to stay loyal to Richt with all that is going on, I sure as hell wouldn't, but who knows. People make bad decisions.

UGAg boards are already downplaying whether or not Eason is actually any good, I suspect to lessen the pain of his pending decommit.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...5/georgia-football-coach-mark-richt/75214044/

Lol to this quote: If Georgia were to make a change at the top, it would be a highly-coveted job, perhaps even as attractive as the opening at Southern California.

Delusional.

The quote and thinking above is actually the thing that is going to sting them the most in the long run. They think that Harbaugh is going to be beating down their door if they fire Richt, but they're going to end up being lucky to grab a guy like Kirby Smart.

We've played this game before, but if you were a 5 star, all-world drop-back passing QB recruit, what school would you go to?

My list would include: USC (depending on new coach), Stanford, Texas, Bama, Florida

What say you?

Pruitt is a lot like Bud Foster. Nobody is going to hire that hayseed clown as a Head Coach.

We've played this game before, but if you were a 5 star, all-world drop-back passing QB recruit, what school would you go to?

My list would include: USC (depending on new coach), Stanford, Texas, Bama, Florida

What say you?

You would have to be daft to put bama on that list.

When Richt was hands on, with Bobo singularly focused on the QB, they were among the best.

Texas is also a dumpster fire.

I assume somewhere there is a desire to play NFL. Right?

Stanford is out post Harbaugh, Michigan is in. Florida is always in, but FSU is a better choice this second. USC pending coach. Notre Dame. LSU is the best choice in the west.

You would have to be daft to put bama on that list.

When Richt was hands on, with Bobo singularly focused on the QB, they were among the best.

Texas is also a dumpster fire.

I assume somewhere there is a desire to play NFL. Right?

Stanford is out post Harbaugh, Michigan is in. Florida is always in, but FSU is a better choice this second. USC pending coach. Notre Dame. LSU is the best choice in the west.

Stanford is still a top 10 team. Best D1 education and alumni network.

Texas is a dumpster fire now, but still a top program long term, alumni connections and Austin is awesome. Be the guy who turns the program around and you'll be a hero forever.

Bama runs a pro-style offense and they are in title chase every year. What other program has been up as long as Bama right now?

Notre Dame and Michigan are out based on winters alone.

Pruitt is a lot like Bud Foster. Nobody is going to hire that hayseed clown as a Head Coach.

If I recall, Pruitt was on a video asking a guy what he was eating. It was asparagus.

I got a source at an adult gay magazine. He said that Pruitt changed his delivery address to a PO Box in Miami today.

Back