Pruitt to Miami

I once posed for a source at an adult gay magazine. He said that Pruitt changed his delivery address to a PO Box in Miami today.

Wow dude. Good on ya for puttin' that info out there.

Stanford is still a top 10 team. Best D1 education and alumni network.

Texas is a dumpster fire now, but still a top program long term, alumni connections and Austin is awesome. Be the guy who turns the program around and you'll be a hero forever.

Bama runs a pro-style offense and they are in title chase every year. What other program has been up as long as Bama right now?

Notre Dame and Michigan are out based on winters alone.

Stanford last year? Next year?

Bama under Saban is not going to get you trained for a successful pro career. One maybe two years starting, and your job is not to lose, not to show you are the man.

Stanford last year? Next year?

Bama under Saban is not going to get you trained for a successful pro career. One maybe two years starting, and your job is not to lose, not to show you are the man.

Stanford was 8-5 last year with 5 losses to ranked teams (including 3 by 3 points). Stanford has the #7 recruiting class this year. The past two years they were #14 and #18. There is good reason to believe they will continue to sustain success. I think you have a case of the the Stanford wiener envy.

Bama, I get... but if you want to play for championships, there is no better place to play. They haven't had a dynamic QB and have still consistently won.

Bama, I get... but if you want to play for championships, there is no better place to play. They haven't had a dynamic QB and have still consistently won.

I mean you are right but the idea started as where would an elite drop-back passing QB want to go. I guess it depends on what you think that person wants out of it. If you want the NFL career Bama does nothing special for you. If you want the college stuff then it is much better.

Stanford was 8-5 last year with 5 losses to ranked teams (including 3 by 3 points). Stanford has the #7 recruiting class this year. The past two years they were #14 and #18. There is good reason to believe they will continue to sustain success. I think you have a case of the the Stanford wiener envy.

I just don't think they are top tier. I think playing out west on a team not USC keeps you off a lot of radars. They are a top 10 team. Can anyone name anyone on their team? Who is their QB?

I didn't factor in the Education. I just ain't for a guy like Eason. I would factor it in for me.

I read somewhere that Pruitt was outed as being in the KKK

Huh, really? I don't think I recognize him, oh wait that's because everyone was wearing white sheets on their heads, nevermind.
kkk.gif
:lol:

I just don't think they are top tier. I think playing out west on a team not USC keeps you off a lot of radars. They are a top 10 team. Can anyone name anyone on their team? Who is their QB?

I didn't factor in the Education. I just ain't for a guy like Eason. I would factor it in for me.

Kevin Hogan. 4 year starter IIRC. Early projections have him going somewhere in rounds 4-6 in the upcoming draft.

Bama did put QBs of mediocre talent (McCarron and McElroy) in the NFL. Sure they haven't done much, but they did pick up NFL paychecks for a few years.

If he goes to Standard with a 4 year starter likelihood then I will agree Stanford is top tier. I just don't know their depth chart.

So I take it that 5 o'clock press conference was bunk?

This is kinda strange, Richt still hasn't signed his contract extension

https://www.dawgnation.com/football...w-contract-but-uga-says-it-will-honor-4m-deal

what a mess

and yeah, seems like Richt is gonna leave:

“To me a handshake is an agreement and the board approved it. Everybody approved it,” Georgia Athletic Director Greg McGarity said Friday. “Just because somebody hasn’t signed it doesn’t mean we’re not going to honor it, if it ever reached that point.”

but maybe to Miami...

Back