QB battle

We finally start branding well and we limit the access to merchandise. Even when we are good at marketing we are bad at marketing.
Right. They're selling 404 hats at $200 a pop. Why not sell 2,000 hats at $50 each? Make more money, make more fans happy. The folks that will drop $200 for a hat are probably already donating a hefty amount to the program I'm sure.

Right. They're selling 404 hats at $200 a pop. Why not sell 2,000 hats at $50 each? Make more money, make more fans happy. The folks that will drop $200 for a hat are probably already donating a hefty amount to the program I'm sure.
And won’t wear the hat.

I just convinced my Aggie wife to not donate to TAMU this year because that program is one of the richest in the nation with 1M+ insane alumni who would give their last dollar to the football team and doesnt need our petty $. Instead, we should give her share to my beloved Jackets who have a much smaller alumni base and even smaller when you consider the fraction who actually care about football. Maybe I will get me a 404 hat? I'd rather have that ATL shirt though.

Mesh back hats are so 1980. Wait for the full cotton fitted version.

Good news. It looks like they've found a starter, and don't plan on rotating unless necessary:

Per ESPN

Even better news is that they won't say who won the starting job so we can still speculate and bicker mindlessly for a few more days!

Back