Quick Lane Bowl roll call

BuckNasty

Damn Good Rat
Thought about it, but just can't make it work with the end of year stuff I have to do.

I could have made a weekend bowl work, especially Nashville or Charlotte. Even West Coast.

öööö you, ACC.

savbandjacket

Dr. SBJ
I was going to post an lol gif but google found this instead, so...

Still not sure how it relates to the fact I’m not going to Detroit the day after Christmas.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
ACCs Final Revenge

vapspwi

Dodd-Like
I’m in! Flying up the morning of, flying back the next night.

JRjr

jacket67

Dodd-Like
I'm going, and really looking forward to it. Might get a white Christmas without having to drive in it, and a climate-controlled game in a dome. Big10 opponent who we will probably score a ton on. The Tech seats are great. Good kickoff time (4:15 local) so there's time to hit the Ford Museum during the day and party a little after. Won't interfere with watching lots of other bowls that week. My girlfriend is from Minnesota, but will be cheering for Tech. Great swan song for CPJ and the TO at Tech. I'm still pissed about having 5 ACC teams jump us for bowls, but there is a lot to be excited about with the Quick Lane.

bmeGT

Jolly Good Fellow
I envy you guys who can up and travel to a game 700+ miles away. Maybe one day...

#idont80k

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
Don't see a thread about this (maybe I'm drunj)

I'm taking my son down the 401 and across the border

Anyone else making the trek?
Are you the Canadian Stingtalker we had come to the Hobo Tailgate once and bring his son and a few cases of canada dry ginger ale?

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
If you're not going STFU

ööööing Tech fans
I would have gone if I wasn't traveling already. There's usually very little reason to ever visit Detroit and this would have been a great one.

Plus I hear a single guy can have a lot of fun up there.

eg1

Dodd-Like
Are you the Canadian Stingtalker we had come to the Hobo Tailgate once and bring his son and a few cases of canada dry ginger ale?
That was us -- but it was Michelob Ultra and chocolate bark :)