Quick Lane Bowl vs. Minnesota

Just to be devil's advocate, doesnt this mean really that nobody wanted us which is why we fell to the QLB? If so, dont we blame ourselves for not bringing fans like the other teams chosen above us? I mean we earned this reputation.
When in the öööö has Virginia taken more to a bowl than us?

I ööööing hate the ACC. I literally hate it and every team involved.

Maybe Stansbury lobbied us for Detroit and got what he wanted, considering his Canadian ties and all?

We got the bowl we deserve. Nobody gets excited about us playing football except us and we have a retiring coach who isn't liked by most of the conference.

We got the bowl we deserve. Nobody gets excited about us playing football except us and we have a retiring coach who isn't liked by most of the conference.
Do you think anyone will be excited to watch Vag get ass-blasted by the Cocks?

Do you think anyone will be excited to watch Vag get ass-blasted by the Cocks?
Yes, hundreds of thousands of SEC fans will be drooling over it solidifying they are the best conference. When the commentators talk about there will be a case made for uva would be the best in the ACC outside of clemmons....etc. it's not about what's real, tv ratings are about what you can make morons believe .

Yes, hundreds of thousands of SEC fans will be drooling over it solidifying they are the best conference. When the commentators talk about there will be a case made for uva would be the best in the ACC outside of clemmons....etc. it's not about what's real, tv ratings are about what you can make morons believe .

GO COCKS!!!!

Back