Recruiting...we still doing it?

Gonna be colder than öööö for winter. I've had two co workers from Michigan, more than a decade apart, tell me they would NEVER leave Georgia to live in Michigan. Great choice, kid.
Yeah we need soft kids who are afraid of the cold

Face it, we're Michigan cucks

Is it better to be a True Tech Fan or a Real Tech Fan? Which one still wears Russell Athletic?

Is it better to be a True Tech Fan or a Real Tech Fan? Which one still wears Russell Athletic?
I've got some sweet Russell workout shirts I use to show off the guns
s-l300.jpg

Career long FG is 54 yards. SAT score 1560. Looks like a good pick up.

Is Justin Thomas playing on Sunday? Come to Tech, you might play qb, you definitely will have to attend class and work your ass off (relative to your high school experience). you won't get coached up, and you'll never be drafted.
What a dipp

Gonna be colder than öööö for winter. I've had two co workers from Michigan, more than a decade apart, tell me they would NEVER leave Georgia to live in Michigan. Great choice, kid.
JJ, you are stupid. The choice is:
Play for Paul Johnson, or
Play for Jim Harbaugh.

At Michigan. You just need a better coat. And you get a great education, network, and can take a shot at the NFL or CFL.

With Harbaugh, your OOC games will in front of 100,000 in The Big House, instead of 15,000 in Raymond James.

Oh yeah, that Mike Sewak can really close the deal. He is just so personable.

Coach Sewak can really make our team better.

JJ, you are stupid. The choice is:
Play for Paul Johnson, or
Play for Jim Harbaugh.

At Michigan. You just need a better coat. And you get a great education, network, and can take a shot at the NFL or CFL.

With Harbaugh, your OOC games will in front of 100,000 in The Big House, instead of 15,000 in Raymond James.
Just as much TV exposure at GT than at Michigan. Plus, the Big 10 gets a conference champ left out of the playoffs because the south = college football. It isn't 1985 anymore. Even Notre Dame has abandoned the Big 10

Back