Reggie vs. Jeff

I've always heard from my dad that reggie was a heisman winner against auburn and just died against the mutts I was too young to follow this
He didn't "die" against the mutts. He played his ass off. Maybe a few other players "died" during those games.

I think he just couldn't forgive reggie for throwing it away on 4th down
Yea, the scoreboard said third down. Pat Nix didn't communicate to Reggie it was 4th down since Pat was an idiot and had Reggie clock the ball what he thought was 2nd down, it wasn't. The failure is on our staff, not Reggie

In the words of Chan Gailey "ON THIRD DOWN?!?!?!?"

he spiked it on 4th down.. the 5th down run didnt count
Dammit, now I'm mad. Next, you'll tell me a game winning TD for their bowl opponent was called back because of a phantom clipping call.

What about 05'?
Tech came out swinging in the first half and had the Dogs on their toes but that second half, we kept shooting ourselves in the foot and the dogs scored when it mattered. Think it was a 14-7 final.

Tech came out swinging in the first half and had the Dogs on their toes but that second half, we kept shooting ourselves in the foot and the dogs scored when it mattered. Think it was a 14-7 final.
Yeah, that was the game Blue tried to tear Calvin’s head off at the goal line before the ball got there. Reggie threw it with three or four dwags around Calvin. It probably would have been a TD. I believe the next play was the interception.

Back