Richt to Miami.

Wonder if Dan Mullin will look at UVA if they come calling? He seems to want to get out of Starkvegas before the rebuild

Do not want. But I can't see him making that change unless he actually does hate it there.

Well, öööö...he didn't stay unemployed long, did he?
Our road to the ACCCG just got more difficult.

Well, it's not like we were rolling through Miami on a regular basis anyways...what's the worst thing that could happen....we go 2-13 against Miami in the next 15 years.....

Well, it's not like we were rolling through Miami on a regular basis anyways...what's the worst thing that could happen....we go 2-13 against Miami in the next 15 years.....

Well, I suppose the worst is 0-15 but yeah, I get your point and you're not wrong.

I was really hoping he'd go after the Mizzou job and win a national title there, just to chap the inbreds.

23114901969_392d09e8dd_o.jpg

I'm waiting to see who Richt will bring on board for his staff. With Smart said to be bringing in Coach Boom, I don't see a spot for Pruitt when the music stops. Does CMR go get his old buddy Willie Martinez to run his D again? It'll be interesting to see who his pick as OC is.

Back