RIP WSU football coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
The vax reduces serious illness from CV19 that overwhelms our Healthcare Systems, therefore saving lives, it is the best solution we have thus far to deal with this pandemic, many other places in the World would love to have our "1st World Problems" of too many vaccines and not enough people that want them.

Almost 700K Dead , I find it amazing that people would argue against a vaccine and Social distancing with that many dead.
Natural Immunity > MRNA analog not real vaccine. Gotta change the definition of what a vaccine is to call the Covid vaccines a “vaccine.” Make one with some weakened or dead Covid virus innit and then you will have a real vaccine:

I’m not surprised at your take though. ;)

Natural Immunity > MRNA analog not real vaccine. Gotta change the definition of what a vaccine is to call the Covid vaccines a “vaccine.” Make one with some weakened or dead Covid virus innit and then you will have a real vaccine:

I’m not surprised at your take though. ;)
Simple question:

Does the Vax reduce serious illness, and reduce the chances of dying?

Simple question:

Does the Vax reduce serious illness, and reduce the chances of dying?

Not in people who have already had COVID. I am preparing to fire a guy next month who recovered from a doctor treated case of COVID in August/September because he refuses to get the mandatory vaccine. How does that make sense? From what I've read people who have had COVID are in a better position than those of us who have only been vaccinated.

The vax reduces serious illness from CV19 that overwhelms our Healthcare Systems, therefore saving lives, it is the best solution we have thus far to deal with this pandemic, many other places in the World would love to have our "1st World Problems" of too many vaccines and not enough people that want them.

Almost 700K Dead , I find it amazing that people would argue against a vaccine and Social distancing with that many dead.
don't forget to multiply that number by 6%, since CDC has reported that 6% died "due to covid" instead of "with covid"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back