RIP WSU football coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully expect him to win the lawsuit.

From what I have seen, nobody has won one of these yet. He'd have to show his religious exemption wasn't properly considered. I dunno what religion he is, but few religious leaders from any group have flat out said don't get a vaccine. I think he ded.

From what I have seen, nobody has won one of these yet. He'd have to show his religious exemption wasn't properly considered. I dunno what religion he is, but few religious leaders from any group have flat out said don't get a vaccine. I think he ded.
Doesn’t matter. I think he will win. From what I have heard anytime religious exemptions have not been granted it’s been a victory in federal court.

He won't win unless it goes to Federal Court in which case he has a shot.

But that will take years and years if at all.

Ya'll are gonna be disappointed. If it was mandated while it was under Emergency Use? Sure. Not when it's fully approved.

This issue should be on a fast track to the Supreme Court.
I'm guessing that his vaccine record will show all the vaccines that we got as kids - mumps, tetanus, meningitis, etc. that will undermine his convenient religious objection. Just a hunch.,

Quarantine the sick.Protect the vulnerable.Free everyone else.
I agree philosophically. The last thing I ever wanted were extensive shutdowns. But here’s where it gets tricky in the real world:

The vulnerable can get vaccinated but still have a much higher risk of break through infection when surrounded by people who refuse vaccination. I had a family member die last week this way.

You can say “well just stay home then” but everyone has to go out to some extent. Folks who are vulnerable also often do not get the full benefit or effect from a vaccination (i.e. Colin Powell with multiple myeloma).

So it’s tricky and I suppose will remain so until pretty much everyone is either vaccinated and/or has gotten covid. I assume I don’t have to explain how quarantine helps but goes only so far.

Btw I understand the anti mask sentiment more than anti vax. The way most people wear cloth masks is better than nothing, but just barely. I use an N95 mask, few people do.

I'm guessing that his vaccine record will show all the vaccines that we got as kids - mumps, tetanus, meningitis, etc. that will undermine his convenient religious objection. Just a hunch.,
It was reported in the lawsuit he filed today that he is Catholic. I didn't realize the Catholic church had made an anti Vaccine stand.

It was reported in the lawsuit he filed today that he is Catholic. I didn't realize the Catholic church had made an anti Vaccine stand.
Question:

When all those Stimulus Plans were being negotiated , wasn't there language added to insulate Organizations from Lawsuits pertaining to CV19, I don't know the details, but I thought I remember STTE?

They still believe the Earth is flat and that Jesus was a blond haired, blue eyed, white guy. They might not believe in germs yet.

The people who still want lockdowns or mandates would have decided not to storm the beach on d day because of the risk of loss of life.

However I would have just gotten the damn vaccine

So does the whole thread get banned for politics in the football forum, or nah?

He was a borderline coach who chose an incredibly stupid hill to die on. If you aren’t a Saban or a Fisher, the last thing you want to do is cause your admin problems. He’s basically killed any chance of a school not helmed by a Falwell hiring him. If he was smart, he’d have made a business decision. He chose to die on this hill, and I’ll be shocked if anyone takes a flyer on him in the future.

Seems like teams nowadays are looking for "fire with cause" reasons to keep from paying millions in severance

Just curious--how was Rolovich's decision a moral one? From the article it seems like we only know he was seeking a religious exemption.

Haven't studied his argument at all; but some won't get the vaccination because they are resisting Fascism, "Show me your papers".

Haven't studied his argument at all; but some won't get the vaccination because they are resisting Fascism, "Show me your papers".
So do these same people have the measles and polio vaccinations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back