Roll Tide

Skydog

Eat a Peach
Announcers said near end of the game that Muschamp was on the Dawg sideline. Then kind of mumbled about what his role is. NCAA violation?
BAMA has at least two former NFL HC's on staff .. Marrone and BOB. And those two are friends.

boozinbuzz

Dodd-Like
Announcers said near end of the game that Muschamp was on the Dawg sideline. Then kind of mumbled about what his role is. NCAA violation?
Muschamp was made an on-field coach after the special teams guy had a very shady meltdown and went to rehab for a bit. Of course the media never made much of it.

Saban on the other hand has ex-NFL head coaches as his support staff. It's uncanny how wide the chasm is between the haves and have nots these days.

ee8384

Affable Curmudgeon
Muschamp was made an on-field coach after the special teams guy had a very shady meltdown and went to rehab for a bit. Of course the media never made much of it.

Saban on the other hand has ex-NFL head coaches as his support staff. It's uncanny how wide the chasm is between the haves and have nots these days.
Was surprised by Muschamp being on the sidelines. Am aware of the "consultant" game but thought they were limited as to real-time engagement.

Dhatura

Dodd-Like
And you changed your avatar off of Twice, big time loser vibes there

The Twice foreign line *clutches chest* that's women, and to reject it, woo boy
Not to worry my kpop listening friend. I swap my avatars pretty frequently. I'm sure Twice will come up again someday soon.

PressManCoverage

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd

Tough statement there, my friend.

I find that statement tough because we made ourselves one of the "have nots" by leaving the SEC over bruised egos and other silly reasons.

Any complaints we have about the state of CFB, we are almost forced into silence, other Programs can complain, but not us, all of our issues are self inflicted.

We had the "option" (see what I did there) of being one of the haves and chose to be a have not.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
We are in Vegas finna head down for breakfast. I’m wondering what to wear.

image.jpg

andrew

Bobby Bonilla's Financial Planner
Tough statement there, my friend.

I find that statement tough because we made ourselves one of the "have nots" by leaving the SEC over bruised egos and other silly reasons.

Any complaints we have about the state of CFB, we are almost forced into silence, other Programs can complain, but not us, all of our issues are self inflicted.

We had the "option" (see what I did there) of being one of the haves and chose to be a have not.
I don't think a decision made sixty years ago forces us into silence today. In the 2000s, yes, it did. But I looked it up and the statute of limitations regarding making a mistake in college football is actually fifty years. So as of 2013 we are free to complain again.

clapper

Dodd-Like
There's one of these floating around the interweb where someone photoshopped the national championship trophy over the football. I can't find it. If anyone comes across it, please post.