Roll Tide

Didn't see the game, but did see the final score. Anyone willing to give a short biased synopsis of the game, besides the fact that Saban owns Supercuts boy.
Bama exposed the UGAg secondary as weak. They threw often, short, short, and then deep. They also went up-tempo and kept the Dwag D on the field without substitution. The big boys upfront got gassed. The game plan worked!

Slow down, my guy. You've been going extra hard the last couple of pages. You're much too young to have heart issues and being a tech fan, you're going to need that SOB in top shape.

And you changed your avatar off of Twice, big time loser vibes there

The Twice foreign line *clutches chest* that's women, and to reject it, woo boy

Bama exposed the UGAg secondary as weak. They threw often, short, short, and then deep. They also went up-tempo and kept the Dwag D on the field without substitution. The big boys upfront got gassed. The game plan worked!
this could also give whoever plays UGA next a blueprint to follow ..

Whenever that big ole fat kid that uga puts on its DL is out there, everyone should run hurry up. Especially if you get a first, run up and get set. Keep his fat ass out there early and often so he’s good and tired by the end.

You should watch the second half. It was like scrolling r/WatchPeopleDieInside
Can't wait to see a replay if the state of Georgia allows it to be replayed. Wouldn't surprise me if there is a state blanketed blackout of any replay.

1638672267653.png

UGA is one of the few major programs still clinging to the game manager model at QB. They tried to convince themselves that their defense was so good that it could work, or that Stetson was actually a top tier QB. The end result was the same exact score as last year vs. Bama.

Barring a 180 change in offensive philosophy between now and then, I think UGA's only hope in a potential rematch would be to blitz more often early in the game and hope that BOB takes awhile to adjust his playcalls.

What we saw tonight was Saban's army of analysts doing better than Kirby's army of analysts.

This was highest payroll #1 vs highest payroll #2 tonight. It. still wasn't close.

I hope they can fix the öööö show college football has become and make it entertaining again.

What we saw tonight was Saban's army of analysts doing better than Kirby's army of analysts.

This was highest payroll #1 vs highest payroll #2 tonight. It. still wasn't close.

I hope they can fix the öööö show college football has become and make it entertaining again.
Announcers said near end of the game that Muschamp was on the Dawg sideline. Then kind of mumbled about what his role is. NCAA violation?

Back