Rumor: Texas to offer $10 Million/year to Saban

Saban is the most overrated coach--I hope Alabama bankrupts themselves on him. What happened was just that he had a good season or two after almost a decade of Alabama being terrible. They lost to Auburn six times in a row--worse than us versus UGA. In his first few years Saban used a bunch of grey/dirty tactics and won with the previous guy's recruits. This caused a hype explosion which gave Alabama a ton of good recruits and has enabled him to sustain the success on a talent bubble. Inevitably the Alabama hype will grow old, the talent will shift to other teams, and 'Bama will go back to being an ordinary or bad team.

(Also, Alabama will lose this year, just like they have 5 out of 6 of Saban's seasons. Don't fall for the Alabama invincibility myth that CBS and SECSPN are trying to spread.)

Saban is the most overrated coach--I hope Alabama bankrupts themselves on him. What happened was just that he had a good season or two after almost a decade of Alabama being terrible. They lost to Auburn six times in a row--worse than us versus UGA. In his first few years Saban used a bunch of grey/dirty tactics and won with the previous guy's recruits. This caused a hype explosion which gave Alabama a ton of good recruits and has enabled him to sustain the success on a talent bubble. Inevitably the Alabama hype will grow old, the talent will shift to other teams, and 'Bama will go back to being an ordinary or bad team.

(Also, Alabama will lose this year, just like they have 5 out of 6 of Saban's seasons. Don't fall for the Alabama invincibility myth that CBS and SECSPN are trying to spread.)
You are a retart.

Alabama is going to beat Auburn like a rented mule.

Again, you're either retarded or trolling.....

You Zulu, are ööööing stupid!

If he won with someone else's recruits, go ahead and give saban credit for les miles natty at LSU.

I heard Nick Saban has a black boyfriend in the same East Georgia town in which Aaron Murray's black boyfriend resides. Saban keeps a secret house on Lake Russell.

I'm only here for less than 20 hours, so I doubt I'll be able to see those places.

I saw Nick Saban grabbing breakfast tacos with some gringos here.

zulu is trolling, and not even a good attempt at that. Everyone move along.

Everyone knows that Saban is just winning at Bama and at LSU because those places just get tons of talent and money.

I mean, if Saban wasn't at those two schools I'm sure they'd have won even more national titles. Just look at how awesome both were before him.

I mean, there are probably dozens of coaches out there with his winning percentage, four national titles, and continued success at several different schools, right? Help me think of one.

Last edited:
Nice try at throwing Alabama off of their game by our Auburn bretheren. All they have to do is give us a call and we can put a hex on McCarron's ACL.

Nice try at throwing Alabama off of their game by our Auburn bretheren. All they have to do is give us a call and we can put a hex on McCarron's ACL.

Holy öööö could you imagine if ST ever did something to offend Bama Nation? Oh my god the amount of butthurt and tears and hillbilly inbred tempers....should we make this a goal?

Back