Rumor: Texas to offer $10 Million/year to Saban

Don't try. Zulu is batty. The MNC order is this: Bama, Free Shoes, tOSU, ??? (probably Auburn). Lose a game, thanks for playing, go to the end of the line. There's no way an undefeated tOSU corched by Irvin Meyers will get bumped by a one-loss SEC team.

ksjhasj FECK OFF!!!!!!!

Well, Saban's post-season schedule is a lot simpler now.

IMO it's already a done deal.

Saban will be the new coach at U-Texas.

Well, Saban's post-season schedule is a lot simpler now.

IMO it's already a done deal.

Saban will be the new coach at U-Texas.

3GT, I'll give you credit. I was wrong, and there is more to these rumors than I thought.

As far as it being 'a done deal', we will see. There is still a lot more football to play this year, and we will see what happens with Saban. I still don't think Saban leaving is likely.

3GT, I'll give you credit. I was wrong, and there is more to these rumors than I thought.

As far as it being 'a done deal', we will see. There is still a lot more football to play this year, and we will see what happens with Saban. I still don't think Saban leaving is likely.

His wife said they're not going anywhere in a WSJ article. Don't tell 3GT he's right. We'll be back in fontomania.

His wife said they're not going anywhere in a WSJ article. Don't tell 3GT he's right. We'll be back in fontomania.

Gotta give him some credit. He thinks outside the box pretty well. Sometimes too much :biggrin:

Dang cyp, I'm the one who's been bumping this thread with my insider source.

Where's my credit?

I'll tell you what would happen, they would need two of FSU, OSU, and Auburn to lose on championship weekend (assuming voters would put a one-loss Bama in over the other one loss teams, which is realistic, though not guaranteed.) Whereas if they win, they would just need to win in the SEC title game to get in.

So in order for you to think that losing increases their shot at getting into the title game, you'd need to think that it is more likely that two of those three teams lose than it is that Alabama would beat whomever they play in the SEC title game.

The collective record of the four teams currently sits at 43-1. Do you really think it's more likely that two of Auburn, FSU, and OSU lose in their championship games than it is for Alabama to win theirs?

It's happening. The system is rigged for Bama. Once Ohio State loses, watch as Bama magically jumps to second in the polls. The bias is incredible. People are still saying that Alabama was the better team even after they lost! :rolleyes: They have a good defense but their offense sucks and their special teams is a disaster.

Saban knows he'll never beat Malzahn's spread, so he goes to a conference where half the teams run spread?

I will wait and see, I guess.

Yes, he will lose everytime they give up a 109 yd missed field goal return with 0:00 on the clock.:wink:

Watched Mack Brown interview after loss to Baylor.

He's absolutely DONE at Texas.

Announcement will come BEFORE their bowl.

And, YES, Saban will be new HC at Texas next year

G-U-A-R-A-N-T-E-E-D !!

G-U-A-R-A-N-T-E-E-D !!

Bet you a cold Co-Cola he won't.

G-U-A-R-A-N-T-E-E-D !!

Well since all of these other predictions of yours have come true, I guess I have no choice but to say you're an idiot.

Well since all of these other predictions of yours have come true, I guess I have no choice but to say you're an idiot.

Should I go find the post from last year where he guaranteed we wouldn't be a six or seven win team?

Back